• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Thank you Scott! I really enjoyed talking with you too, you are a real sweetie ( and you have a very sexy voice ) :)

Veronica

Flattery will get you everywhere Marc Miller, I mean Veronica! Hahaha. Wish a simple phone call was enough to convince these other idiots. I'm sure it will require video, you holding up a copy of today's newspaper, with your drivers license in the other hand, and a notary there to make it official. And yes, I will be glad to video tape it all. Lol.
    Capitol Armory ad

veronica

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Central Texas
    Flattery will get you everywhere Marc Miller, I mean Veronica! Hahaha. Wish a simple phone call was enough to convince these other idiots. I'm sure it will require video, you holding up a copy of today's newspaper, with your drivers license in the other hand, and a notary there to make it official. And yes, I will be glad to video tape it all. Lol.

You're too funny Scott, but I'm through with the idiots here, you can't fix stupid. I don't expect the stupid few idiots here to ever admit they are wrong or even apologize. They are too full of themselves, and don't realize how stupid they look and are. I'm really surprized they haven't shot themselves accidently...yet. I plan on enjoying my time here and going to some TGT events, I'm not going to waste anymore time on that. :)

Veronica

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Believe me, the first TGT event you show up to will make them all have to eat their words. If you ever get up to Houston, you can come to one of our range days. I guarantee our crew will treat you nice. We ACTUALLY love loose women. Not sure about others here.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    The last event we had at Gatesville, they blew up 17 pounds of tannerite...and I guess the next time they come, they're gonna double it. I missed the first one, but you can bet your ass I won't miss the next one! Like I said-you should join me up there some time :D

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Just no fatties. I think most of you saw what goes through my head when you get those 400 pounders my way.

Ya mean like this?

8TuMl.jpg

veronica

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Central Texas
    Believe me, the first TGT event you show up to will make them all have to eat their words. If you ever get up to Houston, you can come to one of our range days. I guarantee our crew will treat you nice. We ACTUALLY love loose women. Not sure about others here.

I have been known to go on roadtrips at the drop of a hat. I don't know if I'm a "loose woman", but I do love to drink tequila and table dance at times :) I am driving to Hinesville Ga, day after tomorrow to watch my new niece be born and help my sister-in-law out with her kids. I haven't decided how long I'm staying, two or three weeks, but I'll see if you have anything going then and maybe plan on timing my return to come through there. As far as the idiots eating their words, they can eat crap as far as I'm concerned.

Veronica

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom