• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Strange. I just realized that I didn't get the natural instinct to yell "Allah-hu-Akbar!!!" before and after the caddy exploded...

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    Somebody print out one of those hurt feelings forms LOL

You're feeling that bad? You need a form? OK, here it is......

Butthurt-report-form.jpg

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Yea, it looked like you were trying to pocket a rifle
    LMAO!!! Wait, you saying I'm a FA with over sized pockets?

Someone put their rifle on the bench but the barrel was hanging off that end and I bumped it. I was actually being nice and moved it so the next putz wouldn't do that too.

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    I really need you to yank down the following video cuz you caught some incrementing moves

Wait, you have some moves? Nooo......really? I guess the old man came to get down......

Found the video....Looks like YoungGun started at about ~0:30 and the old man started at about ~0:55

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    So, I'm at a bench on the pistol range jackin' with a mag loader I pulled out of the packaging Friday night and had never used. I got the mag in, depressed the lever and it halfheartedly pressed down on the follower. Hmmm, I repeatedly depressed the lever several more times with the same results so I inserted one round and went for the second. The loader didn't seem to impressive but just then RstyShcklfrd walked by and I asked him if he knew about the loader.

Rsty took the loader and magazine, un-did the extensive progress I had made and being the engineer, or scientist, or whatever he is, he began manipulating "the system".

He gets 1 round in <OK, that's what I gave you> .... then rounds two and three go in and he eyeballs his work <he seems very pleased with his progress>

Then Rsty gets rounds 4 and 5 in the mag <I sense he's beaming with pride at this point>

I pull the tray farther out of the box exposing more rounds and Rsty gets rnds 6 and 7 inserted <hot damn, life is good. I ain't never had a biotch before>

Rsty hands me the mag and loader but instead of taking them I hand him two more rounds <come on now, just how dense is 1/2 Chinese stock>

He inserts round 8 and goes for #9 and says "you've got me loading your magazine"

Ahh life is good. Where's my hammock? :cool:

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    30 Pages,

Almost 300 posts,

A picture thread from a range day,

30+ people,

Only 3 different guns from Saturday pictured so far!!

Guys, did you all only take pictures of a single AK, AR and what appears to be a Safety Harbor .50 BMG??

Show some of the hardware out on the line and folks shooting it.

I am sure there was more going on that just blowing up the car and scooter, right??

smart_guy_shaking_head_no_md_clr.gif

Rogue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Katy, TX
    It was awesome meeting everyone. Have a couple videos I'll post once I get time.

Thanks Radioman for letting me blow up some fruit with your AR, and whoever it was who brought peroxide when the caddy decided to try and cut off my pinky finger. It was a blast, my friend I brought is on his way to S. Korea for work, hopefully he makes it through the sniffers!

Top Bottom