• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeffro2912

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Ft. Worth
    Looks like it was a pretty good time, any idea when the next one will be? The wife is due to pop in September so I wont be able to join til after that. Did anybody actually camp out up there?

Myself, Yankee, and SonovaTXgun did... It got a lot colder than any of us planned for, but overall was a good time.

Thank you Elbe for setting this thing up. I know I speak for everyone when I say it was a great time. Sterling, that brisket and sausage were fantastic, thanks so much for cooking for us all. Also, thanks to everyone that let me shoot their rigs, I appreciate it.

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    I wanted to thank Elbe for setting this up and everyone that was there. We had a BLAST! (Figuratively and Literally) Jonathon will probably be talking about blowing up the Caddy for a month! Thanks Sterling for letting him take the shot and YoungGun for letting him use your .50. I have posted a bunch of pics on Facebook. I will try to upload them to a server so I can link here soon. If you want it sooner, friend me there..... Same name...

http://www.facebook.com/scgstuff

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    Home. Sleep soon. Zzzz. Lol. I had a great time. Thank you Elbe for settting it up. I'm amazed everytime I see y'all at how nice everybody is. Sterling that meat was amazin!!!:p. Clarke I hope your arm is ok. Thank you to everybody who helped secure our precious cargo. Lol. James inspected it when he dropped me off and said it looked like we lost a few parts along the way. One of the ties broke but it wasn't that bad. I must say itsamazing to be able to leave guns laying out everywhere and vehicles open and know without a doubt that your sht is safe. Maybe I'm jaded being from Dallas and all but that means a lot. You guys are awesome people and don't u forget it. Lol ok lack of sleep is affecting my judgement. One more fricken cig(I gotta quit again) then I'm out.

Sent from Kermit's Pad. If the Swamp is a Rockin don't bother knockin!

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    Going to get sleep, but heres a pic.

Hicksville 110.jpg

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I had to go get my boy...and I was running an hour late lol...I kept putting off leaving for the big car explosion shot since i went through all the work to make that box. Once i had my shot and found out y'all were staying a while for more explosions, i couldn't put it off anymore. Had to go ahead and roll out

Sent from Hicksville.....or while dreaming of Hicksville

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    I had to go get my boy...and I was running an hour late lol...I kept putting off leaving for the big car explosion shot since i went through all the work to make that box. Once i had my shot and found out y'all were staying a while for more explosions, i couldn't put it off anymore. Had to go ahead and roll out

Sent from Hicksville.....or while dreaming of Hicksville

That seems like a justifiable reason lol I suppose we'll just have to keep posting pictures and video then!

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    I already posted a thanks for several things, but....as I am going over everything...

YoungGun, thanks for the AK Mag (and the .50 for Jonathon that I already commented on)

Jakashh, why is it when I mention you, my daughter says "What, the .22 guy?" and then starts laughing? She wouldn't tell me, but it sounds like it should be a good story.....Please do tell......

One of my kids said someone needed a sandbag to shoot a small caliber pistol. I was wondering how you would use a sandbag for a small caliber pistol. And I was wondering if whoever it was would explain. I have never used a sand bag for a pistol, ever. It seems I have much more to learn......

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Myself, Yankee, and SonovaTXgun did... It got a lot colder than any of us planned for, but overall was a good time.

Thank you Elbe for setting this thing up. I know I speak for everyone when I say it was a great time. Sterling, that brisket and sausage were fantastic, thanks so much for cooking for us all. Also, thanks to everyone that let me shoot their rigs, I appreciate it.
    There any good places to camp? I may bring my travel trailer up for the next one depending on when it is.

Elbe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    There any good places to camp? I may bring my travel trailer up for the next one depending on when it is.

Mother Neff State Park is close by. There are a few other state parks in the area. "In the area" means within an hour or so. Hicksville Gun Range is in the country.

Top Bottom