• ...and so much more!
  • TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    Not gonna lie, it was kinda lame without you there Dad ..... lol

Just got home, I was surprised the damage a .223 round does to 1/2" steel. I'll try to get some descent pics tomorrow.

Younggun and I were shooting the steel with handguns at 100yds and we WERE connecting. Though not as much as I would have liked.
    Thanks bro. It sucks that I couldnt make it. Hopefully I can the next time.

Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    The missus and me had a great time till her 9 locked up .Disassembled it when we got home and it was the locking block
    Ordered new one from Numrich Arms.

It is too bad about Hicksvilles "Do not Pick up Brass policy" I really would have liked to exercise the 1911's but only shot 50.
    Stayed with revolvers the rest of the day but we won't be going back.

We got to meet Elbe, Angie and her Daughter (sorry I don't remember her name) ,Younggun (Steven) and Shotgun jeremy it was good to have put a face to everyone's screen name

Angie now knows the difference between low base and high base 12 ga, sorry gal how is the shoulder feeling today?
    Younggun anytime your ready on what we discussed is fine with me unless things go south.
    Elbe- Polite, quiet and well reserved and low key it was a pleasure meeting you.
    Glockster showed just as we were leaving it was great meeting you Curtis I wish we could have stayed longer I/we enjoyed the
    Recoil Therapy there yesterday.

Curtis please forgive me for the humor I displayed at the clubhouse, you looked totally lost I could hear the gears whirling and clicking in your head lol
    I would have like to have stayed longer but we had to go.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Don't feel bad. Glockster almost missed it too.
    Well that should make curtis feel better..
    :mad: Does piss off mean anything to you? :)

I talked to JD about them providing a car to blow up at the next major meet. I figure an extra @ $20 / head entry fee is worth it so no 1 or 2 members have to bare the cost themselves. He said he'll talk to Judy and get back with me.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It is too bad about Hicksvilles "Do not Pick up Brass policy" I really would have liked to exercise the 1911's but only shot 50.

Younggun anytime your ready on what we discussed is fine with me unless things go south.
    Elbe- Polite, quiet and well reserved and low key it was a pleasure meeting you.

That is a new policy out there. I didn't notice it posted until I got over to the rifle range, and continue to pick up my brass over there. If they start enforcing it I doubt I'll go back.

If I can work things out on the other matter I will definitely shoot you a PM.

Thanks for letting us shoot a few rounds through the Marlin. It's got some punch to it:)

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Seems that way.

I picked up my .40 brass that morning on the pistol range and all my rifle and pistol brass on the rifle range but there really wasn't any lady out there keeping an eye on things most of the time.

Flyingswords

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Smiths Station AL
    The missus and me had a great time till her 9 locked up .Disassembled it when we got home and it was the locking block
    Ordered new one from Numrich Arms.

We got to meet Elbe, Angie and her Daughter (sorry I don't remember her name) ,Younggun (Steven) and Shotgun jeremy it was good to have put a face to everyone's screen name

Angie now knows the difference between low base and high base 12 ga, sorry gal how is the shoulder feeling today?
    Glockster showed just as we were leaving it was great meeting you Curtis I wish we could have stayed longer I/we enjoyed the
    Recoil Therapy there yesterday.

Curtis please forgive me for the humor I displayed at the clubhouse, you looked totally lost I could hear the gears whirling and clicking in your head lol
    I would have like to have stayed longer but we had to go.

What did she shoot? 3" hi-brass? :rolleyes:

I shot a few 3 inchers thinking after the 1st shot, *oh yeaaaah! badassery at its finest. 3rd shot, ok, i quit :cool:

Top Bottom