• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shellyh1971

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2010
    crosby tx
    Hello Shelly welcome not to butt in but you know you dont need a permit to open carry in you house when those "boys" come over to see your daughter

Yea, I dont think I will have to actually carry open when they are around... Im already known as the crazy mom that will short out... I dont think any of them want to actually test me.. Those boys are pretty scared of me already... But seriously, as of right now, Its on me if im around the house. Im trying to get more comfortable with actually carrying it.. so if im awake, its on me... I kinda feel a little silly at times, but I would rather feel silly than nothing ever again... I do forget at times im wearing it... but i get a quick reminder when I go to the..uhhhh.. ladies room...Probably to much info I know... But hey thats the truth.. LOL
    Target Sports

robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin
    Shelly,
    It will be second nature in time when your weapon is and should be within two feet from you at all times.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    it takes time

Yea, I dont think I will have to actually carry open when they are around... Im already known as the crazy mom that will short out... I dont think any of them want to actually test me.. Those boys are pretty scared of me already... But seriously, as of right now, Its on me if im around the house. Im trying to get more comfortable with actually carrying it.. so if im awake, its on me... I kinda feel a little silly at times, but I would rather feel silly than nothing ever again... I do forget at times im wearing it... but i get a quick reminder when I go to the..uhhhh.. ladies room...Probably to much info I know... But hey thats the truth.. LOl

what do you carry mine 1911a1 a little at times but you get used to it i wear whenever i am awake momma used to laugh but not any more:p no small kids so kel-tec pf9 on the dresser 1911 on the hip. as for the young boys they are like roaches i have 2 girls and it was crazy for awhile.but they are 23-and 20 now so now its just plain crazy

shellyh1971

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2010
    crosby tx
    right now most of the boys are scared to come around mt house. I told my daughter that I was getting the gun to make sure they stayed away.. So far its working. but I know it wont for to much longer. I have to come up with a different plan... Keeps them on thier toes.

I have a S&W 38 special.

proforguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    Pipe Creek
    Shelly look up these podcast they have good info: Guntalk ,Handgun podcast,Handgunworld show ,and Downrange, just to name a few and if your interested in prepping for the future try The Survival Podcast

Top Bottom