• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rushmtrsports

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    conroe
    What's everyones thoughts on this particular show. I'm relatively new to all this and thinking of checking it out this weekend. I'm in the market for an XDsc and was wondering how well prices tend to be at the show.
    Hurley's Gold

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    It's been a long time since I've seen any good prices at gun shows. They are getting better, but during the 1st year of Obama panic, prices skyrocketed and few gunshow dealers have come down from that.

It's fun to go to a gun show and look around and such, so I don't want to discourage you. Maybe you'll find something, but don't go there with that in mind or you'll probably come away disappointed.

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    Wonder how many vendors will skip it given that a lot of them travel in from out of town. Understand the roads are a mess north and west of H-town.

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    I have been to a few shows at GRB and have come away disappointed with the prices and attitudes. With the cost of parking and entrance, I just don't see any reason to pay for retail store prices and surly condescending attitudes...

just my dos centavos...

Top Bottom