• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TwinGlocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Houston
    I went to this show today. It seems gun prices has returned to normal for the most part except for a few people trolling for a sucker.

I picked up an M9, three AR striped lowers and an FN SCAR light. I didn't see a whole lot of interesting stuff but I think it's worth going to if you're looking for something commonly found.

Ammo is still expensive but not a bad a a couple months ago.
    Lynx Defense

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Went searching for FDE Ladder Rail Covers and a Bag for the Tavor. Left with the bag, a light, some 75 grain TMJ projectiles, and some pretty 223 brass. Plenty of decent prices on firearms, but no Tavors. Some persistent ammo gougers still trying to retire on 22lr, but with the exception of 223, ammo prices are approaching my target price. Listened to one whiney vendor cry'n cause he's having trouble moving his collection of $500 ARs at $850 which he grabbed while $500 ARs were getting $2k a few months back - warmed my heart.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    I went to this show today. It seems gun prices has returned to normal for the most part except for a few people trolling for a sucker.

I picked up an M9, three AR striped lowers and an FN SCAR light. I didn't see a whole lot of interesting stuff but I think it's worth going to if you're looking for something commonly found.

Ammo is still expensive but not a bad a a couple months ago.

What did you give for SCAR 16S, if you don't mind me asking.

TwinGlocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Houston
    What did you give for SCAR 16S, if you don't mind me asking.

I worked the aisles and as saw several SCARs selling for anywhere between $2600 and $3600. I went with the guy selling for $2600 only to turn around and buy AR lowers from a vendor selling a SCAR for $2424. * slaps self *

Wanna trade your scar towqrds my 1911 and ammo lol

Only if it's a Nighthawk 1911 lol

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    I worked the aisles and as saw several SCARs selling for anywhere between $2600 and $3600. I went with the guy selling for $2600 only to turn around and buy AR lowers from a vendor selling a SCAR for $2424. * slaps self *

Its a not stock STI lol

Only if it's a Nighthawk 1911 lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom