• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TwinGlocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Houston
    I went to this show today out of boredom and curiosity since I've never been to the Pasadena show and it was actually pretty good for smaller venue. Here are some highlights:

1) Several S.C.A.R. 16s's for below $2,500.00
    2) AK's starting at $800.00
    3) A guy selling an IMI Galil for $3,200
    4) Someone selling a FN FAL for $7,000
    5) Saiga 12's starting at $1,300 (none out of the box, all converted and customized)
    6) A saw a KRISS pistol going for $1,900 (Never seen this before)

Ammo is still expensive. Otherwise it was a good mix of handguns, shotguns, tactical rifles (plenty of AR's), C&R weapons, scopes, magazines, etc.

Good show.
    ARJ Defense ad

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Now you got me curious about the FAL. I may go tomorrow just to check it out. Is it a deal on a select fire? (They have climbed back into the 15K range lately) Sear Cut? Anything special about it?

TwinGlocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Houston
    Now you got me curious about the FAL. I may go tomorrow just to check it out. Is it a deal on a select fire? (They have climbed back into the 15K range lately) Sear Cut? Anything special about it?

I assume it's a pre-ban semi-auto. I would imagine a transferable FAL with a select fire capability would cost much, much, more.

Last edited:

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    I went to look. Didn't buy anything. Was looking at goodies on one vendor's table and listen as he's talking with a potential customer/looker. I overhear the dealer talking and he says to the other guy "Now is not the time to sell, it's time to buy. Prices on guns have hit rock bottom." I look down at said dealer's table and note the WASR with an $825 price tag. I just giggle to myself and walk away. But I have noticed that AK prices are back to nowhere near pre-panic levels. AR's are getting close. But gone are the days of AK's in the $400's. Though prices on parts kits have been climbing as well. So who knows.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom