• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Dark alley, my butt! HE should have HIS ass kicked in front of the whole school, so everyone knows what the score is.
    Yup.
    It had better be glad I wasn't there or I would be posting that I need bail money.

What in the hell has gotten into these kids?

And not a damn soul did anything to stop it or even checked to make sure the girl was OK.
    Both of us.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Fucking sickening.

A whole life time ago, when I was 20, I drove a school bus, and Hazelbrook Middle School was one of my schools. That's an upper income area mostly, the kids were *mostly* well behaved. The school policies even 20+ years ago were fucked though - "zero tolerance" for violence - meaning if you defend yourself, you got the punishment equal or worse than the person who assaulted you to begin with.

It was a pretty left of center place back then, for a conservative (at the time) county.

This shit just makes me sick to watch though. And last I knew, a Soros backed DA was elected in Washington County, so its unlikely this fuckhead of a "child" is going to have any actual repercussion. Hopefully the girl's parents sue the shit out of the district and pull her and enroll in private school.

Sasquatch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    IMG_2935.PNG

Saw this this morning

Sasquatch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Tigard Tualatin School District board of directors put out the usual weak sauce bullshit response that blathered about diversity and safety, then went on the attack because people had the audacity to publish the video online "without the consent of anyon involved" - heh, guess what chucklefuck, Oregon is a single party consent state so only the person recording must consent. Its a public school and this occurred in a hallway where any student, staff, or visitor could see. No expectation of privacy. No laws broken, and school district policy isn't law.

They were more pissed that this video - and another showing the same attacker targetting and attacking another biological female student - have been put out for public consumption and now the district *must* act because of public outrage. They have known about this kid for a while and done nothing. The kind of torture the shithead instigating this does is what has driven others to commit school shootings - but I"m sure Oregon's government would actually salivate over *that* notion because it could be further used to crush Oregonian's gun rights.

Supposedly investigations were conducted by the school, the results turned over to law enforcement and now its a criminal investigation, but no details will be released because the victim and attacker were both minors. Convenient.

Top Bottom