• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    So what am I missing? The video is just that, a drone type video of some land with a few buildings.

No actual information on size, location, amenities, or anything else? Not even a link to find any information.

picker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2014
    TX Hill Country
    Where I come from, that's 350,000 tops.
    Damn kaliforians.
    Yes I like all people, but the Kalifornians have overrun Texas, I live No I used to live in a small town its traffic jams and all the mess that goes along with living in the big City.
    Im moving on.
    Best/joe

picker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2014
    TX Hill Country
    My brokers thought on what it would sale for, I will keep reducing the price until it sells, even if its $100.
    Its off the market for hunting season, don't need a bunch of greenhorns poking around while hunting season is on.
    Best/joe

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    My brokers thought on what it would sale for, I will keep reducing the price until it sells, even if its $100.
    Its off the market for hunting season, don't need a bunch of greenhorns poking around while hunting season is on.
    Best/joe
    I have $100 with your name on it!

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    I'm on 16 acres with a large house and a second 1800ft house, two barns, a pool & outdoor kitchen, and other amenities. I'm much closer to town than you. Bought it for $1.2 million.

I think your price is decent. There just aren't many people with that kind of cash. It took the previous owners 3 years to sell my place and they dropped their price considerably.

Good luck! I'll pass this on to people I know.

Last edited:
    Reactions: MTA

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Would love to live there, but wrong area and I'd rather not be house poor. I'd have to up my game considerably ;)

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I'm on 16 acres with a large house and a second 1800ft house, two barns, a pool & outdoor kitchen, and other amenities. I'm much closer to town than you. Bought it for $1.2 million.

I think your price is decent. There just aren't many people with that kind of cash. It took the previous owners 3 years to sell my place and they dropped their price considerably.

Good luck! I'll pass this on to people I know.
    Holy crap. What is the mortgage payment on 1.2 million and do you sell cocaine for a living? :usflag:

Top Bottom