• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Most of the folks that buy in that range don't use a mortgage co. unless there is a Tax advantage.
    Best/joe
    I'm curious, because if there's something I hate doing it's throwing away $. When dealing in higher price properties (say 1m+), beyond capital gains transfer from the sale of a previous primary residence, well I'm all questions to be honest. What's the process?
    DK Firearms

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    I'm curious, because if there's something I hate doing it's throwing away $. When dealing in higher price properties (say 1m+), beyond capital gains transfer from the sale of a previous primary residence, well I'm all questions to be honest. What's the process?
    He(she?) is going to tell you they rolled over their gains from their Califas (waythefuckoverpriced) home and gee (teehee) aren't they lucky to have so much casheesh to sink into something here in Texas that they can flip. Or something.

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    Wow, you're old. There hasn't been a capital gains rollover on your residence in 20 years. :-)

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    @MTA89, I sold my last house, rolled $250k of equity into the new house. Mortgage $950k. Have to have a special lender for a jumbo agricultural mortgage. I used Texas Farm Credit. 30 years fixed, $5750/month. I pay a few hundred extra every month. I can't remember the exact minimum payment. We should have it payed off well before 15 years.

So, basically, I did it the same way anyone else buys a house but on a larger scale.

I don't sell cocaine. Don't like the smell. I'm just an old sawbones. Make sure you pay the lady on your way out!

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    @MTA89, I sold my last house, rolled $250k of equity into the new house. Mortgage $950k. Have to have a special lender for a jumbo agricultural mortgage. I used Texas Farm Credit. 30 years fixed, $5750/month. I pay a few hundred extra every month. I can't remember the exact minimum payment. We should have it payed off well before 15 years.

So, basically, I did it the same way anyone else buys a house but on a larger scale.

I don't sell cocaine. Don't like the smell. I'm just an old sawbones. Make sure you pay the lady on your way out!
    Awesome. Thanks for the response. I was genuinely curious. I am looking at buying my first house soon

picker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2014
    TX Hill Country

So, old sawbones you need another old Rancher as a patient, me and you can shoot a little and test some good bourbon [smile]
    Best/joe

picker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2014
    TX Hill Country
    ok, give me your office number and I will call the girls for an appointment.
    Best/jstout
    PS Feel free to call/text.....210-6271637

Last edited:
    Top Bottom