Target Sports

Hillary's list of demands for paid appearances.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    LOL! Must be difficult to be "dead-broke" when you demand between $200,000.00 and $300,000.00 for an appearance. But the fee is only the beginning of the expenses paid when this "defender of the little people" appears at your university or organization.

Here are a few of Hillary's demands:

Presidential Suite + 3 additional rooms for her staff.
    Gulfstream 450 biz jet + two first class commercial tickets for her staff to preview the venue.
    All incidentals, including food, phone calls, and stenographer to be paid by customer.
    20 front row seats for her guests.
    Only 90 minutes on stage.
    No press allowed.
    Maximum of 50 photos
    No advertising.

Hilariously, The GOP is seen as the party of "Old Rich White People".

Docs show Hillary Clinton's list of demands for appearances | On Air Videos | Fox News
    Guns International

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    All that to stand around and lie for an hour and a half tops. Damn, I should really look into becoming a compulsive liar. It pays well!

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    I'm no liberal but I get sick and tired of all this one-sided shit-storming. When will we ever learn there hasn't been a "good side" in politics for a very long time? Sorry for the rant but......

BUSH

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Danica Patrick had diva-demands when she came to give a "motivational" talk to a corporate group when I was instructing at TMS. Part of the school's curriculum was corporate team building.

No photos
    No autographs
    No press
    Only the corporate clients allowed
    not sure of the cost
    Had space and room requirements.
    Demanded a helicopter shuttle, but convinced her dad that a limo was sufficient because Alliance was only 10 minutes away.

Last edited:

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I'm no liberal but I get sick and tired of all this one-sided shit-storming. When will we ever learn there hasn't been a "good side" in politics for a very long time? Sorry for the rant but......

BUSH

Bush was a President and charges less that her.

No. 43's standard speaking fee is reportedly between $100,000 and $150,000, and Bush has delivered almost 140 paid talks since leaving the Oval Office, the Center for Public Integrity reported.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    This thread is completely pointless.

So Hillary (and I'm no fan and not defending her) charges a lot of money and has a lot of demands for a speaking engagement? So George Bush does the same?

Outrage?

Who fk'n cares? Really?

You know why they charge these large sums and make these demands? BECAUSE THEY CAN.

Because there are a shit load of people out there who are willing to pay the fees and accommodate the demands.

Shit pile of money for 90 minutes of their time LOL. If I had a legion of people begging me to allow them to slap cash large on my table for 90 minutes of my time because I've done something/said something/represent something important to them (no matter if you yourself agree with me or them) you think I'd be laying on this couch with Adult Swim going in the background pontificating to you peons? Hell no! I'd be writing my memoirs 'n shit. I'd be pimpin' that ho all the way to my own private island.

And don't try to act like you wouldn't do the same.

Where's the outrage for these:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...wers-furniture-plus-200-strong-entourage.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...no-worlds-richest-rock-star-cost-privacy.html

http://celebrities.top5.com/the-5-highest-paid-public-speakers-in-the-world/

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2011/jun/17/u2-top-highest-paid-list

http://www.forbes.com/athletes/list/

Curiously all of these examples I've listed make their fortunes approximately 90 minutes at a time.

Go figure if you want but still pointless.

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW

BUSH

So what? Bush isn't President anymore and isn't trying to become President. Hillary is.

Bush hasn't been President for 6 years. Are we ever going to stop hearing about him or blaming things on him?

I'm aware that Bush laid the foundation for much of Obama's abuses, but like a prior manager, the messes aren't his anymore, they belong to the person in office now. That's what amazed me about Obama's 2012 campaign. Not just that he was STILL blaming Bush, but that people fell for it. He had 4 years to maybe not clean up a mess but at least make things a little better. They were worse.

America is Obama's mess. Not Bush's, not Clinton's, but his. He's the President, he owns it.

If Hillary wants to become President, then this behavior is relevant. I don't give 2 craps about Bush, or Clinton, or any other speaker with ridiculous demands. Hillary paints herself as a person of the people while being completely out of touch with how the average American lives. That's why this is relevant to her. Bitching about anyone else is just an irrelevant distraction.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    So start a thread about Bush, then. See how many of us change our tune.

Bush is a republican... Clinton is a democrat. I'm neither by a long-shot because both parties are corrupt. My guess is, if I did start a thread about Bush's similar scams, he will be vehemently defended by most just because he's republican. Sorry if my post is seen as off-topic but I think it's spot-on.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    this thread is completely pointless.

So hillary (and i'm no fan and not defending her) charges a lot of money and has a lot of demands for a speaking engagement? So george bush does the same?

Outrage?

Who fk'n cares? Really?

You know why they charge these large sums and make these demands? Because they can.

Because there are a shit load of people out there who are willing to pay the fees and accommodate the demands.

Shit pile of money for 90 minutes of their time lol. If i had a legion of people begging me to allow them to slap cash large on my table for 90 minutes of my time because i've done something/said something/represent something important to them (no matter if you yourself agree with me or them) you think i'd be laying on this couch with adult swim going in the background pontificating to you peons? Hell no! I'd be writing my memoirs 'n shit. I'd be pimpin' that ho all the way to my own private island.

And don't try to act like you wouldn't do the same.

Where's the outrage for these:

Madonna's diva tour demands: Special fabric, flowers and furniture plus a 200-strong entourage | Mail Online

$100 billion Facebook deal that will make Bono the world's richest rock star (but at what cost to your privacy?) | Mail Online

The 5 Highest Paid Public Speakers in the World | Top5.com

U2 top list of world's highest-paid musicians | Music | theguardian.com

The World's Highest-Paid Athletes List - Forbes

curiously all of these examples i've listed make their fortunes approximately 90 minutes at a time.

Go figure if you want but still pointless.

right!! :)

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    So what? Bush isn't President anymore and isn't trying to become President. Hillary is.

Bush hasn't been President for 6 years. Are we ever going to stop hearing about him or blaming things on him?

I'm aware that Bush laid the foundation for much of Obama's abuses, but like a prior manager, the messes aren't his anymore, they belong to the person in office now. That's what amazed me about Obama's 2012 campaign. Not just that he was STILL blaming Bush, but that people fell for it. He had 4 years to maybe not clean up a mess but at least make things a little better. They were worse.

America is Obama's mess. Not Bush's, not Clinton's, but his. He's the President, he owns it.

If Hillary wants to become President, then this behavior is relevant. I don't give 2 craps about Bush, or Clinton, or any other speaker with ridiculous demands. Hillary paints herself as a person of the people while being completely out of touch with how the average American lives. That's why this is relevant to her. Bitching about anyone else is just an irrelevant distraction.

Not to the point and not all true.

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    Not to the point and not all true.

What part is not true?

I'll make it simple. Bush is not relevant anymore. Wasn't a fan when he was in office but would take him any day over the pack of Hyenas that replaced him or want to be the next in line.

He's out of the picture and no longer causing problems. I'm more worried about the current jackass causing problems and the bitch who'd like to replace him. Her demands gives a good picture of who we would be in for.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    What part is not true?

I'll make it simple. Bush is not relevant anymore. Wasn't a fan when he was in office but would take him any day over the pack of Hyenas that replaced him or want to be the next in line.

He's out of the picture and no longer causing problems. I'm more worried about the current jackass causing problems and the bitch who'd like to replace him. Her demands gives a good picture of who we would be in for.

It's not pertinent because all politicians do everything they can to make money, as most of us do within our own moral boundaries. What difference does it make whether they've been president or want to be president? It's all BS-speak anyway. They're all greedy corrupt politicians. Making money while they bolster a future campaign is just icing on the cake for them. Maybe H is just smarter than W... not a difficult task. NO... I don't like H either. H & W disgust me equally.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    What is relevant about my thread is the obvious cognitive disconnect among Democrat voters and politicians. Conservatives gleefully embrace capitalism and a free marketplace, at least to a much greater extent than Liberals. Mitt Romney was vehemently attacked during his run at the presidency for his time at Bain Capital. Now we have a "dead broke" Hillary embracing capitalism and taking advantage of selling her appearances for what the market will bear along with a list of Rock Star demands in perks. Liberals don't like the concept of free markets......until it's their ox being gored!

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Name me one Conservative politician who's complained about being "dead broke" while charging $300,000.00 per appearance?
    Name me one Conservative politician who's against a free market system but willingly takes advantage of it when it's to their advantage?
    That's why we "shit storm" Libs because they are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. Take Al Gore for example. He arguably leaves the biggest carbon footprint on the planet while chastising everyone else for driving a pick up truck to work.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom