Venture Surplus ad

Hillary's list of demands for paid appearances.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I'm no liberal but I get sick and tired of all this one-sided shit-storming. When will we ever learn there hasn't been a "good side" in politics for a very long time? Sorry for the rant but......

BUSH
    Well, go start a thread about a Conservative politician you think is a hypocrite. We're equal opportunity haters here, just watch what happens when someone praises Rick Perry!
    Capitol Armory ad

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    Seriously, WTF does Bush have to do with this? I'll go back to my original statement. 6 years out of the limelight and we're still dragging him through the mud.

Bush is just a convenient straw man argument.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    My comparison was between W and H speaking fees, not the Clinton family and Bush family total fortunes. How did you know my name is Bubba?

Guessed.

OK, let's compare speaking fees. George: $150,000.00 Hillary: $300,000.00 Slick Willy: $750,000.00

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Guessed.

OK, let's compare speaking fees. George: $150,000.00 Hillary: $300,000.00 Slick Willy: $750,000.00

I believe that's $100-150K for Bush and $200K for H. If we're going to complain about $200K then why not complain about $150K? There's not much difference. Again, my comparison is between W and H, not Silly Willy. Complain about H then complain about W too. Again, I'm not R or D... just sick of the one-sided arguments. I never realized how many Texans wear self-imposed horse-blinders... and I was born here. Blindly votin' fer one side jist 'cuz dat's wut we wuz bringed up to do ain't gittin' us nowhere. Vote all the Ds and Rs out except for a very select few.

Last edited:

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Seriously, WTF does Bush have to do with this? I'll go back to my original statement. 6 years out of the limelight and we're still dragging him through the mud.

Bush is just a convenient straw man argument.

It has nothing to do with W's or H's past deeds. It has only to do with comparing W's $150K fees with H's $200K fees. What's the big difference between the two other than one is a D and the other is a R? If you think about it, they're both the same regarding their greed.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Bush is a republican... Clinton is a democrat. I'm neither by a long-shot because both parties are corrupt. My guess is, if I did start a thread about Bush's similar scams, he will be vehemently defended by most just because he's republican. Sorry if my post is seen as off-topic but I think it's spot-on.

So go start one.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    There's no point in it.

Just like there's no point in bringing up Bush in this thread. We're not talking about Bush. We're talking about Hillary. Bush isn't President anymore. He isn't even on the political radar anymore. He's a completely washed-up has-been who only gets headlines for participating in flavor-of-the-month charities, occasionally giving ill-received speeches, and dancing with legless military members he helped cripple.

He has nothing whatsoever to do with this conversation aside from the fact you brought him up in a lame attempt to expose our one-sided prejudices while accomplishing nothing but exposing your own prejudice towards us.

Last edited:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    He has nothing whatsoever to do with this conversation aside from the fact you brought him up in a lame attempt to expose our one-sided prejudices while accomplishing nothing but exposing your own prejudice towards us.
    You're just prejudice towards prejudices.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Just like there's no point in bringing up Bush in this thread. We're not talking about Bush. We're talking about Hillary. Bush isn't President anymore. He isn't even on the political radar anymore. He's a completely washed-up has-been who only gets headlines for participating in flavor-of-the-month charities, occasionally giving ill-received speeches, and dancing with legless military members he helped cripple.

I beg to differ. The POINT is to compare all the bitching about Hillary's crap and the intentional ignoring of Bush doing... exactly... the... same... thing. This is just another one-sided finger-pointing that GETS US NOWHERE because we defend one evil entity against another because of a LABEL THAT IS NOW MEANINGLESS BECAUSE OF UNILATERAL CORRUPTION.

This is how THEY continue to DIVIDE US.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I beg to differ. The POINT is to compare all the bitching about Hillary's crap and the intentional ignoring of Bush doing... exactly... the... same... thing. This is just another one-sided finger-pointing that GETS US NOWHERE because we defend one evil entity against another because of a LABEL THAT IS NOW MEANINGLESS BECAUSE OF UNILATERAL CORRUPTION.

This is how THEY continue to DIVIDE US.

You have once again missed the point. No one cares about Bush because he is completely irrelevant outside of still being a scapegoat for liberals. Now show me the proof you have that we are willingly turning blind eyes toward him out of hypocritical loyalty rather than complete uninterest in an irrelevant figure.

Top Bottom