• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TrooperKbC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Sorry to break the news, but the HK is available brand new for $1030. I don't need the light or the holster, so I don't see myself paying $130 more for them and 2 off-brand mags. If you reduce the price definately let me know.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    If you can get it for $1030, go for it. All the mags, by the way, are HK, not "off brand". The 10 rd. mags came with it and I purchased the 8 rd. mags soon after. I don't know if you've priced HK mags but purchased new they are a minimum of $45 each. The light purchased new is well over $200. If you're going to bash a "for sale" thread, at least do you're homework. Any comments such as these should have come to me in a PM. If you think it's too high for the package, don't buy it.

Edit: Check #3 of "Classifieds" rules for posting.

TrooperKbC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    I appologize for the incorrect crack about "off-brand". What I meant to say was, "Let me know if you are ever willing to part out the set and just sell the pistol and the magazines for a lower price without the other accessories. Thanks." I didn't intend to imply the other items don't hold value; I simply don't need or have the cash for the additional accesories.

Patrón

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    San Antonio
    You are correct, except the magazines i've seen are 60+ for the 8 round and 70+ for the 10 round.

I have seen the pistol sell with the 8 round only. Would you be interested in selling the 10 round magazines/holster/light?
    Perhaps this would help you sell the pistol (which is at a great price now!). send me a pm if you are interested in selling some of the access.

Top Bottom