ARJ Defense ad

Hmmm... at estate sale Navy Arms .45 flintlock rifle...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Real good shape. They want $150... I'm gonna wait till Friday and offer $75. Same for the Century 'Bob' bag they have ($150 is it's asking price.)

Yea I'm cheep but realistically I don't shoot any BP anymore... but it's an awful nice Pennsylvania style rifle.
    Pics?

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    buy it. they made good shooters back then. if nothing else flip it for more. and no fed problems selling/shipping it either. not much for a wall hanger either. less than a good pizza party too. just saying.

Deaf Smith

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2022
    Texas
    Well right now it's a $150 for the flitlock... no dickering... but in a few days 1/4 off and then 1/2 off. They had Black Tallon .45 20 round boxes for ... $100 EACH!!! Uh, no.

Patience.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    the OP doesn't want to sale it. He wants to buy it but wants to wait for the estate sale to reduce the price.

In other words......the OP wants to screw the estate
    And risk losing a cool rifle... I hope someone buys it at $150.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Have not seen a gun nor ammo at an estate sale in about 2 years. I picked up my Marlin 336 at a garage sale 20 years ago this month, November 2022, for almost nothing. It is in, or was in, excellent shape. Still in very good condition now but shows it has been used a lot out in the woods & fields on hunting trips and at the range.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Well right now it's a $150 for the flitlock... no dickering... but in a few days 1/4 off and then 1/2 off. They had Black Tallon .45 20 round boxes for ... $100 EACH!!! Uh, no.

Patience.
    As far as waiting to buy a gun at a better price goes, patience will most likely be for naught is my experience. "He who hesitates is lost" is a quote that readily lends itself to folks hoping to get a better deal buying a gun that is already being offered at a good price. There are just so many folks buying guns nowadays that I'd be surprised if it is still available two days from today. Regardless - I wish you luck with it.

Deaf Smith

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2022
    Texas
    Have not seen a gun nor ammo at an estate sale in about 2 years. I picked up my Marlin 336 at a garage sale 20 years ago this month, November 2022, for almost nothing. It is in, or was in, excellent shape. Still in very good condition now but shows it has been used a lot out in the woods & fields on hunting trips and at the range.
    Sadly a few months ago I saw a garage sale online (local) featuring about 6 boxes of various jacketed soft point slugs!!! By the time I got there they were all gone...

I do see guns for sale at estate sales now and then.

estatesales.net has a Texas branch. You can look at photos of estate sales and see if you want to go by one.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom