• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woolleyworm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Cleburne
    Anyone else here a hockey fan? My two fav teams are going at it right now; I'm pullin for the Bruins though!

bb.jpg
    Lynx Defense

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    Not a fan of any sports, but there is a Canuck Hockey player number 44 who's name is Grant CLITsome... I have to say if his team ever comes to the southern USA me and some chicks I know are going just so we can scream for him!!!

"WE LOVE THE CLIT, WE LOVE THE CLIT!!!" or "GET SOME CLITSOME!!!"

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Huge hockey fan right here.

Bruins are a garbage team and most of their fans are bandwagon fans. The Bruins didn't have to play any good teams to win the Stanley Cup and they may as well have been playing against an empty net in the Stanly Cup series since Luongo decided to choke.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Shit. Bitter much?

Dude it's just typical East Coast bullshit and I can't say I haven't done it myself since I've cheered for the Steelers on numerous occasions. It's just that when the Bruins or the Celtics or most any team on the East Coast starts having a good season a bunch of asshats jump on the band wagon or assholes move from one place to Boston and then start repping Bruins jerseys and crap. Just because I've moved to Texas doesn't mean I'm gonna make myself a freakin' Cowboys fan. REDSKINS. And the only thing better to a Redskins fan than watching the Redskins winning is watching the Cowboys losing. I hate bandwagon fans and the Boston Bruins, bandwagon fans aside, aren't one of the best teams in the NHL. They just got lucky.

Byaah_19

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    DFW
    They still play hockey as a sport? Just kidding. I'm not much of a hockey fan but love to go to Stars games. As far as entertainment goes they are deffinitly fun to go to but really boring on TV. IMO

shipwreck

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    Oh hell, I LOVE hockey. I have had trouble finding hockey fans on the various gun forums.

The Flyers are my fav team, and the Penguins are my 2nd fav team.

I was hoping Vancouver would win, but oh well...

I like to go see 1-2 Dallas Star games when I can. The tickets are around $100 each, and then the hotel and gas costs, so we can't afford it more than that. But, I did start going to see Texas A&M hockey games this past season. I didn't know they had a team until almost the end of the season. I plan to go watch most of the home games this coming season

Top Bottom