Hoffners in Houston

claymore504

Well-Known
Dec 2, 2008
Katy, TX
Does Hoffners actually have a store with products in it, or are they internet based only?

40Arpent

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jul 16, 2008
Houston
I was recently wondering the same myself. They have the same physical address as Top Gun, but with different suite and phone numbers.

OldGringo

Aug 16, 2008
S.W. Houston Area
They physically are under the same roof, but are on the North end of the building. The one and only time i was there i can't recall seeing any pre-made holster for sale but that was back in March i think? Shoot, give them a call and ask....

fm2

Event Coordinator
Apr 27, 2008
You can stop by or call Top Gun or Pro Defense they stock a lot of Hoffner products.

Or if you call Hoffner's shop tell them what you are interested in taking a look at, they may have some on hand.

claymore504

Well-Known
Dec 2, 2008
Katy, TX
Went to Hoffners durring lunch. Mr. Hoffner himself showed me all his products and explained that they are made after order. I ended up wanting one of his IWB hybrid holsters. He had one that was almost complete that was going to a store, so he pulled that one, finished it and sold it to me instead. Very impressed with his products and customer service. I will be going back for a pancake holster for sure!!!

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member