• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ericf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Texas Gulf Coast (IAH)
    I saw a holster that I "meant" to check out this weekend at the show.
    His holster was a little different in that it was behind the hip line, but not in the center of the back. (seemed to be located just behind the "love handles".).Belt supported.
    I actually saw the maker walking with a holster on and he told me where his table was located.
    Alas, Age is a terrible thing. I had so much stuff on my mind, that I completely forgot to visit him before we left. Now I don't know who he was nor actually where he was at.
    I just remember him being located towards the front of the show and slightly left of the doors. Under a tan banner.
    Can anyone help with who he was and a contact?
    From what I saw on his belt, it appeared to be very nice work.
    Thanks
    Hurley's Gold

The_Hunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Now Dallas
    I saw a holster that I "meant" to check out this weekend at the show.
    His holster was a little different in that it was behind the hip line, but not in the center of the back. (seemed to be located just behind the "love handles".).Belt supported.
    I actually saw the maker walking with a holster on and he told me where his table was located.
    Alas, Age is a terrible thing. I had so much stuff on my mind, that I completely forgot to visit him before we left. Now I don't know who he was nor actually where he was at.
    I just remember him being located towards the front of the show and slightly left of the doors. Under a tan banner.
    Can anyone help with who he was and a contact?
    From what I saw on his belt, it appeared to be very nice work.
    Thanks

The sign he had said Texas Cowboy Leather or something like that. I looked at his holsters and now am wishing I had jsut bought one. I looked online but I cant find a website

Hunter

ericf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Texas Gulf Coast (IAH)
    Well heck,
    What he had on was holding a 1911, and the very first thing I noticed was how it was positioned. It would eliminate imprinting, and facilitate a good draw.
    It actually looked pretty comfy to wear. He stated that he had these types of carry holsters for almost any handgun. I questioned about the three that I'd be interested in. He had them all.
    That just frustrates me.
    Thanks for the attempt "Hunter".
    Maybe someone else took notes.

The_Hunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Now Dallas
    I sent an email off to the HGCA to see if they migh thave contact info for them. I will post if I get anything back

-Hunter... real name no quotes nessary :-)

Edit: HGCA didnt have record of that vendor. I either have the name wrong or they bought the booth under antoher name. If someone walked by and happend to take note of the booth number HGCA said they can pull the contact info that way.

Regards
    Hunter

PaknSiG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2009
    Ft. Worth area
    Glad to help. :-)

They are great people. When I went by his place and picked up my holster and mag pouch he didn't have a belt in my size so he stopped what he was doing and finished one out for me.

Good luck.

TM

Top Bottom