• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Remember all those people who were biting their nails about people rocking the boat about the stupid holster definitions?

Eat crow, cowards.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Cowards? Because people have a concern about patrol cops "using the tools at their disposal" to get more arrests?

I'm referring to the people who didn't want anyone to rock the boat because they were afraid we'd lose the prospect of open carry altogether if we made a stink about the stupid level II stuff.

I once said I was going to try to talk to the author of that level II requirement stuff on the radio and tell him why it was a bad idea, to which many people were all like, "Oh, no! Please don't do that!"

Pish posh. Nothing risked, nothing gained.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I'm referring to the people who didn't want anyone to rock the boat because they were afraid we'd lose the prospect of open carry altogether if we made a stink about the stupid level II stuff.

I once said I was going to try to talk to the author of that level II requirement stuff on the radio and tell him why it was a bad idea, to which many people were all like, "Oh, no! Please don't do that!"

Pish posh. Nothing risked, nothing gained.

Lawl. If you come up with a dumb idea, you should be called out on it. If you can say that you couldn't agree on a good way to get it in the final version so you just remove it, there are some points.

Top Bottom