• ...and so much more!
  • Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    A Texas Girls Guns in Liberty Hill! I stopped in and it was like a warehouse for powder, primers, bullets! Nice people and good selection of guns, parts and other stuff. www.atexasgirlsguns.com
    13740 West Hwy 29, Suite 6, Liberty Hill, TX 76842 • 512-778-6677
    Guns International

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I hope their prices are better. They kept a good supply through the shortage because of their prices.

They do have a decent shop and a stocked reloading area.

If memory serves $40 a pound for powder though.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    At the Nw corner of the traffic-lighted intersection of TX29 & FM1869. Don't try to enter directly from TX29 - you cant.
    Go North on 1869 about 50 ft & turn left into the parking lot.

Last edited:

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    Dawico--- compared to McBrides prices vs. some of the other local sources prices??> Reloader 7 was 36 bucks.

phatcyclist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I was really sad when Sportsman's Warehouse in Pflugerville closed down, they had the best variety of reloading supplies. I'll have to check A Texas Girl's Guns out again, it's been a long time since I've gone in there. I've been a long-time McBride's customer, but unfortunately they are about the only place in the city limits with reloading supplies, so their stock gets depleted quickly. If only Cabela's didn't make you wait 2 hours in line for powder, I might even shop there more often.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    you do know that with a small mom and pop gun store they may have been buying it from other than normal sources and having to pay more for it just to have it to offer it for sale to there customers.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    you do know that with a small mom and pop gun store they may have been buying it from other than normal sources and having to pay more for it just to have it to offer it for sale to there customers.
    I doubt it. That just isn't a good business plan for a store with piles and piles of powder.

I am guessing they are following the CTD business plan. Keep the prices high while demand is high then lower them to stay competitive when supply catches up.

picker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2014
    TX Hill Country
    I doubt it. That just isn't a good business plan for a store with piles and piles of powder.

I am guessing they are following the CTD business plan. Keep the prices high while demand is high then lower them to stay competitive when supply catches up.

yup, sounds like a good plan for customers with short memories[smile]
    Best/joe

Top Bottom