• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doubled

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    frisco, tx
    I was testing my I-Kam glasses one day in the truck and thought to myself that i was probably tempting fate and asking for something to happen!

rifletex91

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Houston
    I want to know why the hell they were videotaping in the first place. "Hey I'm driving down an ordinary highway boring as always and I need to pull out my camera to record this drive." And why was it so quiet when it happened? I would have been like oh $hit what the F*%k just happened!

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    I want to know why the hell they were videotaping in the first place. "Hey I'm driving down an ordinary highway boring as always and I need to pull out my camera to record this drive." And why was it so quiet when it happened? I would have been like oh $hit what the F*%k just happened!

Post #5

doubled

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    frisco, tx
    my comment about the i-kam glasses were what i did one day, this was not me driving - just saying thats why maybe someone was videotaping random stuff. if this had been my you would have heard alot of expletives and then watched as i walked to the nearest walmart for some new skivvies.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    I want to know why the hell they were videotaping in the first place. "Hey I'm driving down an ordinary highway boring as always and I need to pull out my camera to record this drive."

In all honesty, what don't people film or text about nowadays? Heck, I've seen people Twitter and whatnot that they're defecating.

The driver who kicked up that 2 x 4 is typical of these idiots who don't spot debris and drive right over it, throwing objects like that into the air and screwing up someone else's car. Had that happen to me more than once...and they drive away free as a bird....:banghead:

DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    Things like that make me keep my distance when riding my motorcycle. I had a semi throw up a large piece of tire which I managed to duck, but it bounced off the windshield of the tailgater behind me. LOL Filming while driving, never had the urge.

Top Bottom