Target Sports

Homemade Shotgun - this just seems like a bad idea.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Hey now, quit picking on the fact he may be Canadian. You can be sure he is not because he would have put a serial number on it and registered it as required by the Canadian gun nazis. Besides, where in Canada can you get ammo?

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I have several single barrel shotguns that I bought for $40 each. Why in the heck would a guy put his ass on the line to save $40?

When I was a kid in Chicago, the big deal was to take a car radio antenna and use some rubber bands to drive a striker so they could fire .22LR rounds. Everyone has to die but the real trick is to not die of anything so damned stupid.

Flash

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    I have several single barrel shotguns that I bought for $40 each. Why in the heck would a guy put his ass on the line to save $40?

When I was a kid in Chicago, the big deal was to take a car radio antenna and use some rubber bands to drive a striker so they could fire .22LR rounds. Everyone has to die but the real trick is to not die of anything so damned stupid.

Flash
    ^^^^ Read this post twice... and then read it again.

Lots of wisdom there.

mihey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2011
    Russia
    Hello everyone, I'd like you to see this one. I think nobody needs translation from the video it's clear everything

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    So if the finished product was 26"+ long everything would be legal?

Personally, I think building stuff is pretty cool and should be encouraged. Testing it? That is what your drunk friends are for - "Bob, let me hold your beer while you fire this thing off. I'll be right over there. Yeah, behind that wall."

Top Bottom