• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bryonbush

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Terrell
    i purchased the hornady bullet feeding die and got it all set up of the press. i didnt buy the whole $200.00 dollar set up, just the die. to feed the bullets i purchased a pvc pipe that fits inside the die and cut it so it will load about 60 bullets. it appears to be a little picky when it comes to havng a case go into the die. unlike other dies that have the mouth of the die cut to allow a little play if the press dont exactly line up with the die; this die dosent. so the case has to be exactly lined up with the die to work. if anybody wants a picture just let me know. just thought i would share my experience and results if someone here was thinking about doing the same thing.
    Lynx Defense

bryonbush

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Terrell
    this is what i get for saying a product is great. went out this morning to load a few more and all hell broke out. now this dang thing wont hold a bullet to save its own life. it now will either dump all the bullets out or not allow one to load in the case. called hornady and they dont know what to do either. dang thing.

Top Bottom