• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    People have been crossing the border illegally since the beginning of time. Happens all around the world; NorKs even do it and that’s probably the most defended border in the world. Do I like it? No. But I recognize the reality.

Hot wheels didn’t have a problem when the same type of event happened in damn near the same location when Trump in charge, so let’s not pretend he’a got some sort of moral superiority to be a political ass. Selective response to damn near identical events should be enough to tell you he’s more interested in sound bites than solving problems.
    You think just as many were trying to cross when Trump was president? Stats say otherwise.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    You think just as many were trying to cross when Trump was president? Stats say otherwise.

That’s irrelevant to me, my disdain is with hot wheels. It was perfectly fine for HW to not say a word about the 2017 incident that was just blocks away, then repeat that commie cocksuckers playbook from a month ago today simply for a soundbite.

I thought that spineless piece of shit had a little bit of class left in him, I guess I was wrong.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    He’s a fucking lawyer, too. But he theoretically represents me since I voted for him.
    I felt that way when I voted for bush jr. said he would do this and that and I was so excited. Little did I know he would finish business for his daddy and give us homeland security in replacement of accountability.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    This same occurrence has happened multiple times over the years.
    This latest one is just the ones we know about.
    Illegal immigrants die every day up and down the border. Sad but true.
    This really isn’t the POTATOUS fault alone.
    It’s the damn liberals fault for fighting anything to do with controlling the border.

Agree 100%. The best thing we could do to control the border would be to ask for volunteers to shoot anyone trying to cross.
    Word gets out and that should reduce the number of crossing attempts dramatically.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Open or unsecured borders is a Democrat pipe dream. My thoughts are, they think it attracts new voters to their side when it's time for elections.

I don't think there are many other countries that have as unsecured borders than the United States, or the least punitive measures if caught illegally in the United States.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    It’s not just a pipe dream it’s shitting on the American dream.

When a country like Mexico has such a drug and corruption problem, I don’t want anything open.

If anything we need to ship our citizens to Mexico. Give em the trouble makers and drug users.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    We might not be best friends with North Korea, but their border protection is second to none. Of course they are keeping people from LEAVING, probably not a lot of people going INTO North Korea as the land of milk and honey, but you get the idea...

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    We might not be best friends with North Korea, but their border protection is second to none. Of course they are keeping people from LEAVING, probably not a lot of people going INTO North Korea as the land of milk and honey, but you get the idea...
    Very simple concept though. Any border secure enough to keep it's people in, is probably secure enough to keep people out.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I hope I'm not speaking out of turn. But I think @toddnjoyce means it might have been better had he left it unsaid. Most of us realize that the border is unsecured, and it may have been a little petty on his part to blame Biden. It served no purpose in being mentioned.
    You're not. The two are similar in that both could have, and SHOULD have, ben avoided with proper steps or following the LAWs in place. Although similar that people died needlessly, the two are not the same.
    But yeah, to be blunt, the idiot should have just kept his mouth shut. At most, " it was a needless tragedy and all steps possible will be taken to identify and punish those responsible".

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I’m definitely no fan of Abbot but is he wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, he is. He should’ve kept his whore mouth shut and a let DPS or his staff issue a generic “this tragedy could have been avoided” statement.

I had some reservations about his motivations in the immediate aftermath of Uvalde when he held his presser and I spoke of them here. Straight up said it was weird that he was going on the political offensive on D+1. Beto did his deal that day and it was widely panned.

A month later and HW played the same game using the same language. Pathetic.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Bet they won't try sneaking in illegally again.
    Should have stay in their home countries.
    No pity from me.
    My thoughts also.
    Stay where you were no problem

You're doing shady /illegal shit sneaking in ..things are gonna happen like this

You chose that life. Yeah it's risky
    They ain't coming here for a "better life " from what I can tell.

Bringing disease..crime..death..and taking jobs and taking resources from the same system me and my kids who were born American and work and pay taxes into.

No quarter

And yes..Bidens policies are to blame.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I hope I'm not speaking out of turn. But I think @toddnjoyce means it might have been better had he left it unsaid. Most of us realize that the border is unsecured, and it may have been a little petty on his part to blame Biden. It served no purpose in being mentioned.
    Is something wrong with keeping the border issue in front of voters?

Top Bottom