• ...and so much more!
  • hoothrewpoo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    Dripping Springs
    1) A.R.M.S. 40L folding BUIS. Excellent shape. $90
    2) Sig Sauer 226 9mm 15 round phosphate magazines (Mecgar, made in Italy). These came new with my 226 Elite. They have slight scuffs from riding around in my range bag, but have been used very little (45 total rounds each), and never left loaded. SOLD
    3) 2 x 6-position stock (milspec - marked Smith & Wesson) removedfrom 2 new M&P15's - $25 each
    4) Carbine length handguards removed from a new Smith & Wesson M&P15 - $10
    5) Sig Sauer 522 25 round smoked black magazines (these arere-branded Black Dog mags). These will also work in any .22lr upper that acceptsBlack Dog magazines. They've been in my range bag for a couple of months, used adozen or so times. Good condition - SOLD
    6) 2 x A2 grip removed from 2 new Smith & Wesson M&P15 - $5 each
    7) Tapco Intrafuse SAW grip (AR15). Has a storage compartment in bottom. $5

4413877.jpg
    Guns International

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    Classified Nazis are gonna getcha for not putting your location in the thread title, you should be tarred and feathered!!! I have a few things I was going to list for sale here but changed my mind due to that stuff...

I'm guessing the S&W AR stock is probably a commercial tube size??? <--- is what I was interested in...

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Classified Nazis are gonna getcha for not putting your location in the thread title, you should be tarred and feathered!!! I have a few things I was going to list for sale here but changed my mind due to that stuff...

Every buy/sell/trade forum you go to has specific rules they ask to be followed. Sorry our rules are so abusive in your eyes. While we are are on the subject of not following the rules, please don't bump sales threads with comments. Thank you and best of luck on your future sales, wherever they may be.

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    Every buy/sell/trade forum you go to has specific rules they ask to be followed. Sorry our rules are so abusive in your eyes. While we are are on the subject of not following the rules, please don't bump sales threads with comments. Thank you and best of luck on your future sales, wherever they may be.

I was interested in the AR stock, did I break a rule asking that or something?

hoothrewpoo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    Dripping Springs

The stock body is mil spec.

hoothrewpoo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    Dripping Springs
    Trade offers welcome. Looking for the following:

Magpul STR or ACS (milspec) in black
    Vltor IMOD clubfoot or EMOD (milspec) in black
    Magpul AFG II in black or FDE
    Lancer L5 translucent mags
    9mm/5.56 ammo (brass cased)
    Eotech XPS 2-0/Eotech EXPS 2-0 (cash from me)

Top Bottom