• ...and so much more!
  • Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    Due to the great interest in skeet shooting last weekend I would like to put together a range day. Please suggest a time and place where you all would like to go. I feel anything after May will be too late and too hot.

Saturday April 20th American Shooting Center

IN:
    Sugar Land
    bigclarke
    Gramps
    Radioman93
    Rogue
    MIKEYLIKESIT
    Jared91

Maybe:
    Jakashh
    Tundra Wookie
    Glockster69
    Texas SOT

Last edited:

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I can't suggest a location but I could be persuaded to shoot flying saucers :-}
    I agree June is too late

Rangel

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Crosby Tx
    I'm game for it if we can do it at the end of the month. I've never shot skeet at an actual range just in my back pasture with a crappy manual thrower.

Rangel

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Crosby Tx
    Soo looks like we're gonna aim for this month so it's not too hot? Anything after the 22nd would be good with me. I'm really trying to meet some members. You and Aaron are the only ones I've met so far.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Might I suggest ASC.

They have manually operated skeet fields where you use tokens to purchase something like 28 pigeons out of the machine and pull them yourself. That way you can have your own field to the group and not be concerned with the needs of folks not in the group. If the turnout is big enough you could get two fields adjacent to each other. Still have the formal skeet presentation, but with a much more relaxed and friendly environment for the inexperienced shooters.

Gramps

Cultured Pirate
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Central Houston
    I'm in. The setup at ASC Acera mentioned sounds great for our group. Need to put some rounds through my 870 and want my g/f to shoot it as well. I am free on the weekends for the rest of the month.

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    I would like to get some more practice at skeet and maybe even get to hitting a few. I am good for any weekend after this weekend.

Radioman

cajunautoxer

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    Houston
    Due to the great interest in skeet shooting last weekend I would like to put together a range day. Please suggest a time and place where you all would like to go. I feel anything after May will be too late and too hot.

I can't suggest a location but I could be persuaded to shoot flying saucers :-}
    I agree June is too late

What a bunch of Vaginas. If my 300lb fat arse can play 3 gun in the summer surly you girls can stand and shoot;)

Top Bottom