• Status
    Not open for further replies.

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    Like I have said in the past. I don't care where we shoot. I like to just hang out with friends and meet new ones. I wouldn't mind trying out the 10/22 on an indoor range and see how much the wind matters. It would be nice if we get enough rimfire people to fill up one complete room for a couple of hours. I would be all over that. What do you guys think?
    \

Haven't shot my 10/22 yet and need to ,so with you on any place to try it out.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    Good to see you back Nato. We are going to do some ammo testing for .22 in the morning at ASC. I have a brick of 4 different brands of ammo. Same spec just different manufacturer. If you want to join come on out. 7:30 or 8:00am.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I've been out of town with limited ability to get online. I can't do this next weekend, but just about any other Saturday I'm good. Any suggestions or should I just call it? Once I do, I will call mike at shooters station and see if we can get our own private area if we come with enough of us.

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    I've been out of town with limited ability to get online. I can't do this next weekend, but just about any other Saturday I'm good. Any suggestions or should I just call it? Once I do, I will call mike at shooters station and see if we can get our own private area if we come with enough of us.
    Sounds good to me just call it.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Just now saw this as I don't really check the forum as frequently as I used to. Ammo drought and all has made me stay away from the temptation for a bit.

So are we looking at the 27th or 28th I guess? Next Saturday is my birthday so I've got a family dinner that Sunday but other than that I should be free the rest of the month. If we've gained any attractive females around here they are welcome to ride up with me on my bike. I was going to extend the offer to Jakashh but there isn't a bitch handle to hold onto while I fly past Jared's jalopy at 170.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom