Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Superfocus glasses?
    Yeah, they've come up a few times on the forum as a possible solution for shooters with vision problems. However, they're too expensive and complicated for most people to be willing to risk buying them unless they can have a look at them, first. I'll be using mine and will be happy to give anyone a look-see.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I will lend you a gun and give you ammo if you can make it up here. Just list 4 or 5 things you'd like to shoot and I'll tell you what I've got.

I really appreciate the offer haha. If anything i've wanted to get a bit more trigger time behind a .357 mag revolver for the longest time. I can trade ya something to make up for it?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I really appreciate the offer haha. If anything i've wanted to get a bit more trigger time behind a .357 mag revolver for the longest time. I can trade ya something to make up for it?
    No need to trade me anything.

Would you like a Dan Wesson or a Smith and Wesson? I've got a 4" S&W in nickel finish and a blued Dan Wesson that has a barrel of...well...I forgot. I've lost my barrel wrench but if I can find it, I can install a 2", 4", 6", or 8" barrel for you. Otherwise, I'll find the revolver and just tell you what's on it.

Now, as for ammo, I'll look. I have plenty of .38s but I'm not so sure about my stock of .357. You're welcome to whatever I've got.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    That Smith and Wesson sure sounds enticing! Thank you sir!
    I'll bring it and 100 rounds of *something* to shoot out of it. I'll leave the "Dirty Harry" shoulder holster at home; God only knows why I bought that idiotic thing. ;)

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Haha i'd do the same thing to be honest. Wanted to buy one for my .44 mag redhawk. I loved that gun, and will own another .44 mag some day.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    I'm in... probably just bringing the 10/22, although I might do so slugging with the Mossberg to wake y'all up. Actually, scratch that - too much steel and hard walls at SS for that kind of racket. Anyway, I vote for the catfish place if that's still up for deciding...

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I would much rather do Kuntry Catfish again than Chuck E Cheese, lol.

I love that pic of Aaron & I, sure hope he can make it!

Top Bottom