• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Like I told Brian, I got longsword lessons in Houston or The Woodlands as a Christmas gift so I'll be coming up there quite a bit anyway now

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    I put a new red-dot on my Colt AR that I have not sighted in yet and I have a bunch of reloaded .45 acps that are calling me out...

Been tweaking my HD while waiting for the doctor to OK shooting my Colts...the weekend handlebar change over has become a week-long customizing/cleaning/polishing job.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I put a new red-dot on my Colt AR that I have not sighted in yet and I have a bunch of reloaded .45 acps that are calling me out...

Been tweaking my HD while waiting for the doctor to OK shooting my Colts...the weekend handlebar change over has become a week-long customizing/cleaning/polishing job.

Speaking of Colt, I was at half price books half an hour ago with a friend, and I saw this... Just had to buy it. They also had one for Winchester ammo, but I didn't want to spend $18 on signs. Maybe if the Winchester sign was made of steel like this one is, I might have, but it was made of cardboard.

imag1721.jpg

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    Yeah, when and where. I could be down for some Poker and theoretical tater cannon designing. I'll leave the cigars to the rest of you.

Radioman

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Haha... No date yet, but we can talk about it... Typically, 3rd or 4th(or 5th depending on the month) Saturday of the month seems to be a good starting point and then we just vote it out. So I propose the 19th and/or 26th. That's still debatable. I'm just throwing those dates out there.

Does anyone want to volunteer having the group over for poker/cigars? Maybe a BBQ? I may be able to do it, I will just have to coordinate with my girlfriend. Any suggestions on venue for an event like this would be greatly appreciated. Any decent parks, etc. might be a viable alternative depending on wind/cold/etc.

Sounds like folks aren't so wild about a Range Day until we know whether it's still ok to waste ammo, etc. But if I'm wrong, let me know. I'm always down to shoot .22lr challenge.

IDEAS... Whose got 'em?

ZeR0BuG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    SE, TX
    We could go to one of the many parks in the woodlands... I am sure there are several viable ones in the houston area that we could all meet at.

Top Bottom