Houston Engraving

HKManiac

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct 27, 2008
Pasadena, TX
Need to get a my soon to be SBR engraved, preferably local. Can anybody refer me to a local engraver? Im in the Pasadena area.

-Robert

glock9

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 28, 2008
Need to get a my soon to be SBR engraved, preferably local. Can anybody refer me to a local engraver? Im in the Pasadena area.

-Robert

Keith Norman (NFA Investments) is the go to guy for engraving in the Houston area. He is located near Lake Conroe and has done two of my SBRs.

Glock9

glock9

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 28, 2008
Mind if I ask what you had engraved (name, design, etc.) and what he charged?

You'll have to check with Keith about designs and fees but for me it was the name of my trust, the city and caliber and it was a flat $50.

Glock9

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
Lifetime Member
Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feb 7, 2009
Houston, TX
Keith Norman does all my engraving and he is the guy I send all customers and trust clients to for engraving

40Arpent

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Jul 16, 2008
Houston
You'll have to check with Keith about designs and fees but for me it was the name of my trust, the city and caliber and it was a flat $50.

So I take it that in order for an SBR to be legal, it needs to be engraved with this information? Just curious...

Flight954

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 21, 2008
Cypress, TX
So I take it that in order for an SBR to be legal, it needs to be engraved with this information? Just curious

I would like to know why also. My SBR was stamped w/ the builders logo. None of my suppressors state that it's an NFA/Class 3 or such???

Products discussed on TGT

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Latest posts