• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LittleGun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2008
    Spring/Houston
    The George R. Brown Convention Center hosted another gun show this weekend (Aug 30 -31). I was there an exercised great self control in that I didn't buy any guns. I am proud of myself for resisting the temptation to whip out my credit card.

I had a little cash, so I had to buy something. I got a good looking double thick hand made leather gun belt for $29. It will go well with my leather holster once I am able to carry.

I bought 2 Sig factory mags for my P239, some bore brushes, and a nylon brush.

The most unusual item I saw was an anti-tank rifle, going for the incredibly low price of 11 thousand dollars. Every home needs at least one.

Madhouse

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Tomball, TX
    I was dissappointed again at this show - sure seems to be heavy in the "accessories", tables like "Hank's this and that".

I picked up 2 50-round PS-90 mags and some jerky. I'm getting tired of spending all that time at a show and walking out so light - there's just not so many deals as I would like to see.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Last time I went I vowed never again. A buddy got ahold of me after the fact and I told him I saved him the money of parking & getting in. not to mention wasted time. He was glad that he started working on his deer blind insteed.

Top Bottom