• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • midnightyell

Makes Aggie Jokes Reality
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    Cypress
    Hey Aaron when I get a pistol you need to go shootng with me and give me pointers. I Dont want to look too douchey at Plus1s class.
    it'll take more than just shooting a pistol well… but Chris can help you with the marksmanship part. ;)

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils." - Maj. Gen. John Stark (1728-1822)

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    I shot sunday and could on take about 4 hours before I was burnt out. Atleast until next week.

I'll second that. I went to the TGF Shoot at Hotwells on Sunday and only shot two rounds of Skeet and was done. Between being outside and the shooting and the all day Saturday I was just burnt out. I did play a little with my cameras before heading out. Even had one of the range officers there get on my case about "Rapid Firing" and even during one of their ceasefire target changes to boot. Gotta love 8fps still cameras.

Radioman

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I went to the TGF Shoot at Hotwells on Sunday and only shot two rounds of Skeet and was done. Between being outside and the shooting and the all day Saturday I was just burnt out.
    Same here. I went to a bullseye match on Sunday. Anyone who's shot that discipline outdoors knows that it's basically a 1-kilometer fun run with occasional pauses to fire 10 shots at a time. (You have to walk downrange, 25 or 50 yards, after every 10 rounds to do scoring.) I could have wrung the sweat out of my clothes by the end of the day and I don't think I'll be rested up till tomorrow.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I didn't get any pics. Jared got a few stills off his gopro, but nothing insane. Benenglish is our #1 hope for Range Day pics this month. I will try and start doing better with pics. It's difficult to stick 1 person with this responsibility since it requires them to keep their camera at the ready and their shooting to a minimum. We duffed getting a group shot this weekend, which is totally my fault. We will do better. Pics = free advertising for our group and a great way to show everyone the good times they are missing if they don't attend.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Scott has all of mine if he wants to put them up or I can try. As usual, I was swamped at work all day yesterday. I know its a lame excuse but we're understaffed and I have an hour commute to and from work which makes for a long day. My dog got injured on Sunday and I've been with him at the vet all morning today but I will get the pics from Tac I and range day up as soon as I can.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Pics from Jared's GoPro:
    GOPR0167.jpg

GOPR0168.jpg

GOPR0170.jpg

GOPR0171.jpg