• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I'm on the far east side and don't know where the shooting ranges are. Could you give more info on location and cost, please?

Thanks!

Flash

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Fine then, let's call ASC for the 30th. Like it or not, next 2 months we will be indoors so no ASC. I'd call Thunder Range, but I haven't heard back from them and had some legit issues to question and I don't have the time/patience to follow up right now. I will update OP.

Rangel

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Crosby Tx
    Any interest in sporting clays or any other kind of shotgun games? I've never been to an outdoor range so I'm new to all of this. I've Only been to an indoor range or my back pasture.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Any interest in inviting us all to your back pasture? Lol. I would love to do sporting clays sometime, but I really don't even have a decent set up for it right now.

Rangel

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Crosby Tx
    I've got room, but I've just got a little ole thrower wouldn't be much fun lol. Maybe after I meet some of y'all I'll decide who I'll let come to my house lol only rule is no glocks. Lol JK.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I've got room, but I've just got a little ole thrower wouldn't be much fun lol. Maybe after I meet some of y'all I'll decide who I'll let come to my house lol only rule is no glocks. Lol JK.

Winner winner... No waiting for this guy, front of the line at range day. I think me, sugar land, aaronp220, radioman, and Mike will all show up wearing suits and holding our "why we should be invited to your land" resumes.

Top Bottom