• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Full House .500 loads are fun, fun, fun!

I have never had so much pain put such a big smile on my face.... <-- that there is destined for the out of context thread.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Its a crying shame when we can get together every weekend. But then we are doing our par to stimulate the economy and are making sure that the jobs in the Firearms Industry are secure and possibly even adding new ones.

But generally its been an every other weekend or once a month thing for me. I don't have the time to go every weekend.

Radioman

I sure wish y'all were doing this 6 months ago when I was on the fast track learning to shoot. I shit you not I was going to the range sometimes 8 times a month, because I didn't feel I was a good enough shooter and needed practice practice and more practice. I haven't been on many leisurely range trips lately, I've been putting my $$$ towards reloading equipment and training at Memorial Shooting Center (and that ain't cheap, but it is good training). I still needa zero my AR scope and I plan to do that on the 6/30 trip.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    pain? They dont hurt lol

I bet if you had arthritis or something, those big bore revolvers can put a hurtin' on your wrist. Just the .357 magnum packs a punch. I love it though. I was shooting one round of 357's, and one round of 38's in my Blackhawk a few weeks ago, wow.....what a HUGE difference. I knew it would be a difference but I didn't know THAT much. The 357 is definitely not a round to be taken lightly.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I bet if you had arthritis or something, those big bore revolvers can put a hurtin' on your wrist. Just the .357 magnum packs a punch. I love it though. I was shooting one round of 357's, and one round of 38's in my Blackhawk a few weeks ago, wow.....what a HUGE difference. I knew it would be a difference but I didn't know THAT much. The 357 is definitely not a round to be taken lightly.

I do..Guess Im just a real man...

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I did go shoot multiple boxes of 12gauge rounds through a pistol grip mossy 500 a while back. Maybe it toughend my hands up? I know they were swollen for a week after that lol.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    I did go shoot multiple boxes of 12gauge rounds through a pistol grip mossy 500 a while back. Maybe it toughend my hands up? I know they were swollen for a week after that lol.

Guess you are a real man. I don't have arthritis, but I'm a skinny guy with skinny bony wrists. But boy lemme tell you....I looooovvvveeeee to shoot me some guns. The bigger and more powerful, the better. I have yet to shoot any handgun round more powerful than a 357 magnum and I am hoping to take a 44 magnum for a spin here before long. I have a Mossberg 500 but with a butt stock. I've thought about putting the PG on, but just never got around to it. I like the butt stock, but the PG seems much more maneuverable in a fast paced situation.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    pain? They dont hurt lol

Ok, it's not like it's so much pain that I'm going to flinch or not pull the trigger a second time, but they kick more than any other pistol out there.

I swear you would argue with a wooden Indian!

wooden_indian.jpg

Top Bottom