• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    I'm going to check back after I tour the Stafford Show. ASC is a bit on the adventurous side in the rain, but it's not an option if those lightning bolts on the clouds actually show up. I'm going to be up there for work regardless. SL, shoot me a PM if you have to abandon the range - otherwise, I'll be looking for the guy with too many revolvers when I make it to that side of town. I gotta be at the closest retail grocery store to ASC for 2pm, so ...

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    It is actually pretty nice here. Rangel made it and the 50 yard is good. Not real muddy. Nice and dry at the benches. Stopped raining for now. Nice breeze.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Looks like I will hit a range closer to the house today. I've gone off the road into the ditch before & Scott'scomment on the road chaneged my mind, lol.

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Headed there now. Bought a Sig 938 this morn'n so i gotta shoot it b4 work. Dunno what time you're headed to lunch, but I'll be at ASC in a half hour - Red MB

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    Headed there now. Bought a Sig 938 this morn'n so i gotta shoot it b4 work. Dunno what time you're headed to lunch, but I'll be at ASC in a half hour - Red MB

Tell them that you are a guest oh Chuck and they will give you half off range fee. We are going to lunch pretty soon

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas

Tell them that you are a guest oh Chuck and they will give you half off range fee. We are going to lunch pretty soon

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    That was a fun day at the range. Good to meet Rangel and Dred. We will post the video of the noobs shooting the smith sisters. Headings to big daddy's for some bbq now.

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Added a new toy at the Stafford Show - Sig 938 Extreme for below MSRP. Snuck in approx 160 rounds b4 work with 1 FTE - I like the little pistol.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    That would be a negative Mike at about 9am rain stopped a.nd turned out to be a great day. I would say you missed a lot.

Glad you guys had a good time. The closer I got the worse the road conditions got. I hydroplaned about 3 times, then decided I should turn back. Guess I should have stuck it out. Lol. When I got home I got stuck on cleaning duty. I may go hit up Shooter's Station tmrw.

Rangel

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Crosby Tx
    Had a good time meeting you guys. Wish more showed up though.

Sugar land I appreciate you letting me shoot the beasts.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Normally we have at least 15 people show up... We need a better contingency plan for the rain situation. Sounds like sitting it out was ok for some, but getting there was problematic for others(me).

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    i guess i couldve made it but better safe than sorry, but thats what next months range meet is for lol!

On another note, i didnt make it to the Stafford Gun Show but im going on Sunday(today)... need to see if i can sell or trade the .30-06 and maybe possibly get a new toy :)

Top Bottom