• scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Heathen!

Lol.

I've not been to church since cell phones came out, so I dunno what is protocol.

Tapatalk sent it.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    It's very seldom that I come across anything decent listed for a reasonable price on Texas Gun Trader but I check it pretty regularly anyway. This morning I just came across a deal I was willing to risk hellfire and brimstone for. I just wish they'd remove the 'sold' listings. I'm tired of getting excited over something that is no longer available. I think they leave them there to make their site look a lot more active than it actually is.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    You might consider staying home on Sunday and getting busy with your hobbies, instead. In the long run, you'll be better off.

Flash

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    You might consider staying home on Sunday and getting busy with your hobbies, instead. In the long run, you'll be better off.

Flash

I know you got some years and experience on me, but they're not enough if that's your theory. You're a good guy. I'll pray for your soul Flash!

Is it bad that I'm on TGT and just bought a gun on Texas Gun Trader while sitting in church?

Yes, but I'm not sure what the penance is 10 Our Fathers and go shoot 500 rounds?

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    Lets see, wife and kids are gone for a couple of weeks. Somehow I ended up with 3 more guns that ended up in the gunsafe in our closet. Allows me to play the exact same game as all women do. You know once its in the closet, even if you have never seen it before its always..."Oh this old thing, I've had that for years."

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Lets see, wife and kids are gone for a couple of weeks. Somehow I ended up with 3 more guns that ended up in the gunsafe in our closet. Allows me to play the exact same game as all women do. You know once its in the closet, even if you have never seen it before its always..."Oh this old thing, I've had that for years."

Nice

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas

I do the exact same thing. My wife has never really bothered me about my collection but if she knew more about it she'd have a heart attack. She just knows I like them and she enjoys going out to the land or the deer lease with me and shoot some of them.

Top Bottom