Not open for further replies.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Yet another thread where mr real estate agent denies certain laws exist, even though they easily verified.

I NEVER denied that a law existed, that is an outright LIE on your part. I pointed out how your blanket application of the law was another mis-statement of FACT on YOUR part.

And that is MR. REAL ESTATE INVESTOR, not AGENT.
    Target Sports

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I NEVER denied that a law existed, that is an outright LIE on your part. I pointed out how your blanket application of the law was another mis-statement of FACT on YOUR part.

And that is MR. REAL ESTATE INVESTOR, not AGENT.

Clinton-speak. You stated there were no restrictions, fact is there are.
    There was no blanket application, I clearly limited it to Collin County.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!

Your FIRST MENTION of Collin County was TODAY at 10:48am, AFTER my post pointing out your error.

Wrong, as usual.

Collin County for example, enacted restrictions on rural, unincorporated land several years ago.

Section 235.022 gives them this power.

Some Subdivisions, even in rural, unincorporated areas, are restrictable.

Research before you buy. Would suck to buy 10 acres and then find out you cannot shoot on it.

At NO time have I stated or implied that there were no restrictions. The TRUTH is I stated in my post that:

If you are hunting/shooting in a Rural area of Texas on un-incorporated land not under the control of a municipality (incorporated city/town/area), there is no restriction.

If you are living in Weatherford in a "Ranchette" Community, or in one of the areas of the Woodlands or that area on a lot of more than 7 acres...then good luck...

Showing that there ARE, IN FACT, restrictions in certain areas, the two examples I used were the Weatherford area and the Woodlands area.

Clinton speak?...I guess that is the PERFECT way to describe the crap you are trying to pull since you were caught lying about what was posted.

Your first post was, in fact, a blanket assertion.

You continue to show yourself for what you are, a troll intent only on causing confusion and controversy on issues that you are not qualified to issue a legal opinion on.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Your FIRST MENTION of Collin County was TODAY at 10:48am, AFTER my post pointing out your error.

There were no errors, that was Texas Statute I quoted.

At NO time have I stated or implied that there were no restrictions.

If you are hunting/shooting in a Rural area of Texas on un-incorporated land not under the control of a municipality (incorporated city/town/area), there is no restriction

Really? Cause that part in RED sure looks like you said "there is no restriction"

You continue to show yourself for what you are, a troll intent only on causing confusion and controversy on issues that you are not qualified to issue a legal opinion on.

Yes, when the facts are not on your side, launch into a personal attack instead.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    If you are hunting/shooting in a Rural area of Texas on un-incorporated land not under the control of a municipality (incorporated city/town/area), there is no restriction....

Look, troll, if you want to quote fine, but do it in context...I have.

And the personal attacks started with YOU...

10-21-2010 11:15 AM
    Renegade

Yet another thread where mr real estate agent denies certain laws exist, even though they easily verified.

When you were proven to be wrong...and have continued since I showed you to be in error as you tried to change your statements by saying that you limited your arugment to Collin County...

10-21-2010 12:02 PM
    Renegade

At no time have my words changed, or have I tried to say I meant only one area...unlike yours.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    This is the point in the conversation where long-time and respected members of the TGT such as myself say to the new guy - "Have a nice day."

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    This is the point in the conversation where long-time and respected members of the TGT such as myself say to the new guy - "Have a nice day."

And this is the point in the conversation where the guy that is a paying supporter with over 4 times as many posts and respected member of the TGT says to the person who can't stand the fact that someone knows more then him and caught him lying and then covering it up says "Please check your facts before spreading false information about issues that effect people like these do"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom