• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    I was sitting here thinking about my XDm40, I bought it in Dec, and haven't shot one round yet. There has been a shoulder surgery in between, but I have never gone this long buying a gun and not getting it to the range. This is a gun I am extremely glad I bought. So the question is, what is the longest period of time you have gone before shooting a new gun? Not including one's you intentionally planned on putting away, but just had circumstances getting in the way?
    Lynx Defense

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    I was in a wreck , Harley v. Jeep. Shattered pelvis, nerve damage, double vision, etc.

What was the FIRST place I HAD to go after being in the hospital for 3 weeks and being at home, in bed, for 2 months with rods sticking out of me still ?.......The range, of course ! Had to shoot my Sig 239 SAS .40 cal.

This was in Phoenix, at an indoor range. They folded up the rest/table and I found how bad a shot I have become, due to the wreck.

Oh well, gives me an excuse when I miss a target or when I want to go practice. Like I need an excuse ?

cconn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    Hemphill
    Bought a .22/20 gauge over/under at a gun show about 6 years ago for my son when he gets older. (3 now, bought it before he was even a thought) Never been shot since i bought it.

Hawghauler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    I have some guns that I purchased at least 5 years ago that I have yet to shoot. I fall victim to having too little time and a few favorites that have won my heart. That has not stopped me from buying more.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    so far about a week.
    gaaahhh was gonna go to dietz sunday, but i got rained out!

TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    The longest was only a few days, since I bought it (MP 40 caliber in July of 2006) at a gun show in Denton. I've bought several guns at Academy also. When I get a new gun I have no will power, I can't wait to shoot it.
    The shortest was about 15 minutes since I bought several guns (MP 9c, CZ 75B and S.A. 1911 Micro Compact) at the Bullet Trap in Plano, which is a range/gun store. I just took the time to run a oily rag down the barrel to clear away any large chunks left in by the factory.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom