• 76+

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters

bgw45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    D/FW
    Bidness ..... I shall not confess, admit nor confirm the extent of my addiction.

Edit: thank you, Steve

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I was wondering what was up with all the WTS ads.

I am on a bit of a downswing right now. Was getting to the point where this was all I was spending my money and time on. I havent gone on a hunt or fished since I moved back down here from Pennsylvania and I still want to improve on my truck and get my 4 wheeler. Hard to do that when you are blowing all your money on guns. Most of the time its for something I shoot a handful of times and decide I dont want. Just trying to focus on the stuff and calibers I actually shoot and getting away from all the tacitcool stuff which is a yuge money sink for me

Young Gun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    DFW, TX
    A few over a dozen. I'd say it's enough for "the basics" (daily carry, range time, tinkering, etc) but any avid collector would say I've only dipped my toe in...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I am on a bit of a downswing right now. Was getting to the point where this was all I was spending my money and time on. I havent gone on a hunt or fished since I moved back down here from Pennsylvania and I still want to improve on my truck and get my 4 wheeler. Hard to do that when you are blowing all your money on guns. Most of the time its for something I shoot a handful of times and decide I dont want. Just trying to focus on the stuff and calibers I actually shoot and getting away from all the tacitcool stuff which is a yuge money sink for me

I gave up buying and selling about 5 years ago. Everything I currently have is permanent inventory. It's all I need. I've added a Glock and a S&W shield. Both are now in the permanent category...

That selling and buying is a money sink. I've kept stuff a week and sent it back into flow. Now I have things they can throw in my coffin if they want. Not for sale, ever.

There's other cool stuff I need to throw money at. I'm still a gun lover but I need variety outside the firearms of things.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I gave up buying and selling about 5 years ago. Everything I currently have is permanent inventory. It's all I need. I've added a Glock and a S&W shield. Both are now in the permanent category...

That selling and buying is a money sink. I've kept stuff a week and sent it back into flow. Now I have things they can throw in my coffin if they want. Not for sale, ever.

There's other cool stuff I need to throw money at. I'm still a gun lover but I need variety outside the firearms of things.

I certainly can understand that. I'm just about there myself.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I certainly can understand that. I'm just about there myself.

Engrave them all. You can do it discreetly. Sign it. That's what I do to mine. There's nothing without my initials on it. Permanent. At least four places. Pick your favorites and lock them down. Buy a fishing rod or a jet ski.

Top Bottom