• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Two weeks after taking the vaccine a person is considered vaccinated and those who have died within two weeks after taking the vaccine are said to have died unvaccinated. I'm sure this slight of hand makes the deaths due to the vaccine even higher.

Welcome to the Forum!
    Target Sports

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    There is no history of cancer on my moms side. None.

She got the Vax 18 mo ago because her doctor and my aunt told her to and she now has stage 3 plus bone cancer in her pelvis and back.

When I see my aunt at the funeral I'm going to ask her if she is happy now

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Just lost one of my best friends last week. He died from brain mets, no one in his family ever had cancer.

He was a federal employee so he took the vax & every booster he had been ordered to get & now he’s gone.

He told me last I got to see him his lead doctor told him the vax & boosters were more than likely the cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Somewhere we have to use logic. If we don’t die of something else we will die of cancer. To blame this on vaccines defies logic.
    I get there isn't any "proof" but my bullshit detector certainly went off with the vaccine. It is highly coincidental that so many healthy people died after taking an untested vaccine and delivery system. To not be at least a little suspicious shows inability to see past your own confirmation bias. So, knowing what we know now, and seeing the effects, do you still believe everyone should have been forced into taking it? Do you at least admit it was rushed and maybe not a great idea?

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I get there isn't any "proof" but my bullshit detector certainly went off with the vaccine. It is highly coincidental that so many healthy people died after taking an untested vaccine and delivery system. To not be at least a little suspicious shows inability to see past your own confirmation bias. So, knowing what we know now, and seeing the effects, do you still believe everyone should have been forced into taking it? Do you at least admit it was rushed and maybe not a great idea?
    I turned on the light to my bedroom and at the same time someone died. Did my action cause it? Everyone will die of cancer if they don't die of something else first. The rationale for these arguments is poor, except your bullshit detector. You may have the most powerful argument on this forum. I wish your bs detector could tell me the winning numbers for the powerball. I will split with you id accurate.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    I turned on the light to my bedroom and at the same time someone died. Did my action cause it? Everyone will die of cancer if they don't die of something else first. The rationale for these arguments is poor, except your bullshit detector. You may have the most powerful argument on this forum. I wish your bs detector could tell me the winning numbers for the powerball. I will split with you id accurate.
    You're sticking your head in the sand. This was (and still is) a clinical trial and every person who got the jab was a guinea pig and the effects, both present, lasting, and/or down the road are unknown despite what shitbag liars like Fauci told you. However, the number of odd and very untimely deaths and health issues that are piling up are troubling......at least for those who got in line like the good sheep they are for something they didn't even need.

Two of my oldest's friends have had massive heart attacks in the last year, one died, one survived, but got discharged from the military.....both approximately 24 years old, perfect shape, one a pilot in the Air Force. And before you say it, no drugs or any other explanation than unexplained cardiac arrest. But of course there's the jab that doesn't get discussed. I've got more examples, but that's two.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Sigh.
    Your ability to ignore reason and digest data is awesome.
    Peel off the blinders.
    And, I prayed for you and yours'.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    You got the jab didnt you. No digs, I get it. I thought about getting it myself at first but took the wait and see approach. I’m glad I did. It seems to affect people different ways, and I hope you dont experience any I’ll affects

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    No matter what else you can say about rotor, he is resolute in his defense of modern medeicine. Us mere mortals could never hope to understand like those in the medical field. Modern medicine is incapable of mistake or less than perfect decisions.
    For get about all the things that the medical field has got wrong in the 100 years, they have now reached perfection rivaling only the knowledge of God. The High Priest Lord Fauci will lead us to redemption.

Yeah, that's mostly grade A bullshit. But he is resolute in his belief. Rotor is wrong,,,but unwavering.
    There may not be any proof positive of anything wrong, but there is more than enough to warrant severe caution. Way more than any vaccine in history.

It was all just way too perfect. And at just the right time. And way too many people, with no medical training, pushing it with little to no evidence it would work at all.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    You got the jab didnt you. No digs, I get it. I thought about getting it myself at first but took the wait and see approach. I’m glad I did. It seems to affect people different ways, and I hope you dont experience any I’ll affects
    And you didn't get the jab and therefore you know it causes cancer. Maybe it does cause cancer but nobody here knows for sure because only one has a BSmeter. Cause and effect.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    No matter what else you can say about rotor, he is resolute in his defense of modern medeicine. Us mere mortals could never hope to understand like those in the medical field. Modern medicine is incapable of mistake or less than perfect decisions.
    For get about all the things that the medical field has got wrong in the 100 years, they have now reached perfection rivaling only the knowledge of God. The High Priest Lord Fauci will lead us to redemption.

Yeah, that's mostly grade A bullshit. But he is resolute in his belief. Rotor is wrong,,,but unwavering.
    There may not be any proof positive of anything wrong, but there is more than enough to warrant severe caution. Way more than any vaccine in history.

It was all just way too perfect. And at just the right time. And way too many people, with no medical training, pushing it with little to no evidence it would work at all.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    What am I wrong about and use logical thought (you do have that?) to prove it.

Top Bottom