It locks up way more blacks and Mexicans than whites
    Texas SOT

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Most targets I see at the local range are indeed coloreds... orange, blue, green I mean. Haven't seen anybody bring one of those in yet:

bnYE0JK.jpg

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    So this week (actually tomorrow) I am going shooting with two former students, one is Iranian and the other is Pakistani. Now, neither were born here, but one just had to renounce his dual (Iranian/US) citizen ship to Iran because those assholes got upset at something Trump said and decided that you can't be a dual citizen anymore. I asked him if he regretted denouncing his Iranian citizenship he said not a bit.

The key here is to counter what these idiots calling everyone racist are doing. (I'm writing a long blog about this under a psuedonym but we'll go with part of it here) Trump got elected because the progressive left is hell bent on accusing people who do not agree with them as racist, sexist, or any other ist they can find. Racist is the easiest because it targets 66% of the population (whites.) The problem they haven't understood is. Guess What? No one wants to be called a racist. It's kind of like being called a racial epitaph. It hurts our feelings. Whether you are or are not one is irrelevant. It's an insult AND it does not do a very good job of convincing the other person to ascribe to your philosophy. Usually it pisses them right off into the voting booth and makes them pull the lever for a guy like Trump as we saw in the election. - summary of my blogpost.

Early on as a teacher I decided I would take a different path, instead of head butting with these kids (who were mostly minorities and heavily black about 55%) in some sort of pissing contest to see who had the biggest wiener I called them Mr. and Ms. and treated them just like I would treat any other person in a formal business manner. I went to all their events, I went to all their concerts, I went to all of their awards ceremonies, and right now I can pick up the phone and call any of them, ask them to do anything and they'll say "Anything for you Mr. S." The other thing is, I convinced them that white people aren't bad, they aren't the enemy, and that everyone regardless of race, religion, creed, etc is on this ride together, so we better get along and push for America first. I go shooting with lots of these folks (all former students) pretty regularly to teach them about one of their civic duties, of which there are many, owning and being properly trained to use a firearm.

Many of them ask me why I owned so many guns over the years, (I sold AKs like candy when they were 3 and 400 dollars miss them days, finally bought an AR just last month for the first time) and I tell them because it is our duty as US citizens to own and operate firearms not only for our self defense, but for defense of the constitution. I have never advocated for violence against other persons or the government, but I said it is better to be prepared and not need to be than need to be and not be prepared. I've encouraged them to vote and to research all news thoroughly, and I'm sure some of them vote as blue as the sky, but I bet more of them voted for the current President than I can get to admit because of a LONG STANDING community policy of calling anyone that votes for Republicans Uncle Toms or worse. I even had two Muslim students admit to me privately that they voted for Trump and to not tell anyone.

Yeah, we're all racists alright. Keep telling people that lefties. Because that's how we'll keep winning elections. Remember, don't insult your political and philosophical opponents, understand their backgrounds and reasons for their deeply held philosophies, and then upend the stigma of white racism by loving and caring for these folks and showing them why our way is better.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Trump got elected because the progressive left is hell bent on accusing people who do not agree with them as racist, sexist

False. Trump got elected because Democrats underestimated just how despised, nay hated Hillary Clinton is in middle America.

Also, I just had a nice chat about guns and stuff with my black mailman. Recommended a Glock 43 for his wife, he showed me his XD, I showed him my P99c, fists were bumped, and everyone went on their merry way.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Kar98 that's definitely part of it, I do not deny that, but I think everyone being called all these bad words for 2 election cycles has come home to roost. I mean finally we can insult the president again without being called a racist.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    False. Trump got elected because Democrats underestimated just how despised, nay hated Hillary Clinton is in middle America.

Also, I just had a nice chat about guns and stuff with my black mailman. Recommended a Glock 43 for his wife, he showed me his XD, I showed him my P99c, fists were bumped, and everyone went on their merry way.[/COLOR]

Trump won for a number of reasons. People were tired of the bullshit that liberals kept pushing on us, they were tired of being called racist, they despised Hilary, and they were tired of the GOP's constant pushing of moderates during Presidential elections.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    I'd vote for Michelle Obama running on a Going Around Randomly Shooting Innocent People in the Head platform before I'll ever cast a vote for a Clinton.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I shoot at white paper plates stapled to a tree or plywood stand, so I guess that makes me racist too.

Drove up to the big city and checked with the PD. Guess they're not much better.

target.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2017
    DFW Area
    Young black men are 3 times more likely to be killed by a trained shooter? Last I checked, young black men are more likely to be killed by other young black men. I was told stats were the devil in college. Thanks for proving a point.

And according to the targets I use the most, I seem to be racist against zombies and white guys with bottles of Jim Beam.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Most targets I see at the local range are indeed coloreds... orange, blue, green I mean. Haven't seen anybody bring one of those in yet:

bnYE0JK.jpg
    I ain't scared of that guy, his wheel gun has some serious timing issues.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

RobertTheTexan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2017
    Central Texas
    So

Trump got elected because the progressive left is hell bent on accusing people who do not agree with them as racist, sexist, or any other ist they can find. Racist is the easiest because it targets 66% of the population (whites.) The problem they haven't understood is. Guess What? No one wants to be called a racist. It's kind of like being called a racial epitaph. It hurts our feelings. Whether you are or are not one is irrelevant. It's an insult AND it does not do a very good job of convincing the other person to ascribe to your philosophy. Usually it pisses them right off into the voting booth and makes them pull the lever for a guy like Trump as we saw in the election. - summary of my blogpost.

Yeah, we're all racists alright. Keep telling people that lefties. Because that's how we'll keep winning elections. Remember, don't insult your political and philosophical opponents, understand their backgrounds and reasons for their deeply held philosophies, and then upend the stigma of white racism by loving and caring for these folks and showing them why our way is better.

Your comment reminds me of a video I saw on the same webcam that the Chief Hollyweird Moron Shia LaBeouf used to make his incendiary rant some time back and he said very similar things. In fact I do believe the gentleman that opposed your point is is only partially correct, because you are also partially correct in that there are more reasons that President Trump is now CINC than just the name-calling and more than an utter disdain for Hitlery Clinton, although I give it 65/70% were in the anti-Hitlerly camp.
    Anyway this young Asian guy just nailed it for several minutes. One key thing he said what that the left screwed up when they began to tell middle class white America out in Pennsylvania, whose factories have been shut down since NAFTA, that THEY were the privileged. And that they were the RACISTS, that THEY were the reason more black men are locked up in prison than white. That THEY were the reason white cops were shooting black men... He said a lot more, but that really caught my attention. So I do agree with you. I am SICK of those Libtards accusing good people of being racists, misogynist, fascist, and every other negative connotation. I do understand the value of understanding your enemy's psyche and agenda. I was MI for almost 15 yrs, I get it. But I must admit a strong urge will overcome me should some rat brained moron scream fascist in my face... And I will likely punch him in his throat. Probably more than once.

Hate how sick and tired of it I am.

And thank you for being such a good ambassador/teacher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Your comment reminds me of a video I saw on the same webcam that the Chief Hollyweird Moron Shia LaBeouf used to make his incendiary rant some time back and he said very similar things. In fact I do believe the gentleman that opposed your point is is only partially correct, because you are also partially correct in that there are more reasons that President Trump is now CINC than just the name-calling and more than an utter disdain for Hitlery Clinton, although I give it 65/70% were in the anti-Hitlerly camp.
    Anyway this young Asian guy just nailed it for several minutes. One key thing he said what that the left screwed up when they began to tell middle class white America out in Pennsylvania, whose factories have been shut down since NAFTA, that THEY were the privileged. And that they were the RACISTS, that THEY were the reason more black men are locked up in prison than white. That THEY were the reason white cops were shooting black men... He said a lot more, but that really caught my attention. So I do agree with you. I am SICK of those Libtards accusing good people of being racists, misogynist, fascist, and every other negative connotation. I do understand the value of understanding your enemy's psyche and agenda. I was MI for almost 15 yrs, I get it. But I must admit a strong urge will overcome me should some rat brained moron scream fascist in my face... And I will likely punch him in his throat. Probably more than once.

Hate how sick and tired of it I am.

And thank you for being such a good ambassador/teacher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember the video, yeah privilege is another buzzword that is meant to talk down to people. I can go on a rant about what kind of privileges white people really have (which there are less than 0,) but that kid was spot on.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

In the fevered minds of the MORON LEFT, everybody who isn't a committed/doctrinaire leftist is a racist including those ones of us who are NOT "white people".

yours, satx

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    It's even worse than that.

My 11 year old, mollycoddled, UK grandson was aghast, not necessarily at the fact that I took his father to actually shoot a <gasp> gun, but at the fact that his father actually shot at <gasp> the silhouette of a man ...

Someone mentioned on a thread here the other day something I've been saying since I lived and worked in the UK over 50 years ago ... what you see there today, is what you're looking at here in the next ten years.

A "racist" target is just another symptom of the cancer ...

It's strange that being of advanced age and knowing that my life is finite and approaching the end of the tunnel, has some very positive aspects. When I hear BS like this and about targets being racist, it's a blessing knowing that I'm getting closer to checking out of this damned place!

It is said that every generation looks at the upcoming young ones with a critical eye. And of course, not trashing your relative specifically, but really...........can these whiny, wimpy, Liberal, A holes get any more F'ed up?

Flash

Last edited:
    Top Bottom