• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    It is said that every generation looks at the upcoming young ones with a critical eye. And of course, not trashing your relative specifically, but really...........can these whiny, wimpy, Liberal, A holes get any more F'ed up

Be as specific as you want ... my thoughts exactly. While you can't ever underestimate the insidious nature of the progressive mindset, I'd like one summer with him and his brother, no interference.
    Gun Zone Deals

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It's strange that being of advanced age and knowing that my life is finite and approaching the end of the tunnel, has some very positive aspects. When I hear BS like this and about targets being racist, it's a blessing knowing that I'm getting closer to checking out of this damned place!

It is said that every generation looks at the upcoming young ones with a critical eye. And of course, not trashing your relative specifically, but really...........can these whiny, wimpy, Liberal, A holes get any more F'ed up?

Flash

Take some solace in the fact that much of my generation is fighting back against that kind of stupidity.

Top Bottom