How many Present or past LEO's here

300shooter

Mar 6, 2008
Fargo,ND
I would like to know how many present or past LEO's here and if you work or Worked for a Sheriff , Police, State, or Federal Dept.

I worked for Bastrop Co. Sheriff Dept. from 1983 to 1989 Medically Retired after getting Shot in the line of Duty.

Worked as a investigator for the Aransas County DA's office 1996 to 1999.

I will tell you more later on my Shooting.

lets hear from ya'll

mac79912

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Mar 4, 2008
I passed the peace officer course and worked as a reserve officer in New Mexico for about a year.It was extremely crazy working without backup or translators(as 95 percent of the suspects were hispanic and spoke no english) so I left the department.

300shooter

Mar 6, 2008
Fargo,ND
I know how that is first hand ,where I worked as a investigator we had lots of the Vietnam war refugee's and not speaking English made it real hard to take care of there problems or arrest them .

TexasT/A

Feb 29, 2008
Amarillo
I'm trying, does that count? :D

And on that note, I have to go in front of the interview board next month, anyone have any tips?

300shooter

Mar 6, 2008
Fargo,ND
TexasT/A
well that counts , and on a board be honest and answer all there questions and be very professional. I know you will do great and welcome to Law Enforcement its a calling not just a Job.

Carney you have just started out , you have many years to go ,I tell this to all get as many schools as you or your Dept. can afford and work hard.
A LEO is not a job its a Calling and few have they calling .

Good luck and always Watch your 6

AWKIII

Mar 10, 2008
Wortham Tx.
I have been in the business for six years. All six of those years have been with a small Sheriff's Department in Limestone County. I really enjoy my job and figure I will be in it for awhile.

SO758

Mar 1, 2008
Central TX
Nuther cop checkin in. I work for LCRA PD.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member