• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    See, these cams provided the views that a drone could not.
    I didnt have the sound on, but good grief. Just leave the woman if problems are that bad.

picasso

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    Trophy Club
    What a dumb ass. I hope he gets everything he's got coming to him plus some. This may sound harsh but some people don't deserve to be have the life they were given. Not when they waste it and are reckless this way.

GoofyCracker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    Houston
    I am glad nobody was killed by this maniac!! Hope he enjoys the bar motel

Why do women always seem to date losers???? My cousin was dating a crazy guy a few years ago and he flipped out one day and robbed a gas station, now he is in the slammer. I am sure this guy showed some signs of mental issues to her prior to this incident.

Medic218

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Little Elm
    Ok...now for the scenario game.
    This all goes down like in the video and you're in the store and out of the path of all the hell that just broke loose(or even outside and walk inside to render aid, whatever...you're close). The woman obviously looked frantic in the video while trying to hide from him and if while looking for her he saw her and began to approach her she came to you for help and told you that she was running from him and that he just tried to kill her by running her over.
    Would you draw and shoot?

There sure wouldn't be a lot of time to process all that information but if you were able to get a good enough grasp of the situation would you draw down on him and handle the situation to protect a 3rd party or just stand by and see how it all unfolds?

I'm inclined to think that I wouldn't immediately draw down on him revealing myself but if he got a hold of her after she had said what she said and having seen just what happened I think I might have a change of heart at that time.
    But then again, who knows?
    I might just draw down on him, initially, depending on how aggressive he is.

So many possibilities.

Whats your take?

espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    If you were in there when it happened, no way would you process and understand that he was going after just her. My first thought would be, she saw the truck coming when opening the door, and tried running in to get out of the way. No gun would be drawn until he found her and started beating on here or something, then I would put 2 and 2 together. If I was outside the store and saw it coming, as in a girl being chased down the street in by a truck and saw her run in a store and he smashed into it like that, I'd be in there gun drawn, no doubt about it.

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    I wouldn't open draw in your scenario. He ran through the window. That part is done and over. THAT immediate threat is done. Myself, I would not draw on that event even as bad as that was. If he was still in pursuit...well, that is a little different.
    She can say he just tried to kill her but in reality how do I know that? Yes, the guy drove in the store. But how do I know the gas pedal didn't get stuck? Theres no way for me to know and rule that stuff out.I'm not a detective and I wont go and try to verify just to justify pulling out my weapon. If she is unharmed I would wait as long as possible for the police to get there before I do anything drastic on my end.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Probably been in jail 10 or 12 times. Will probably get a 10 year sentence this time and be out in 26 months... to further dilute the gene pool.

I personally think he has demonstrated enough to be killed for his crimes... just in the video.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    I personally think he has demonstrated enough to be killed for his crimes... just in the video.
    Yup. He's in the hospital. Maybe she'll go in and inject him with air or something.

And just to be somewhat cynical...I'm betting she's not the highest caliber in our gene pool either. The fact that he is her boyfriend leads me to believe this. So, unless I get a completely different opinion while I'm in there in those few seconds, I'm getting away from the scene of trouble. I'm not drawing my weapon to protect somebody who may well have deserved to be run over.

Top Bottom