How to Make *Any* AR-15 Legal in California?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    California has been know forever to have all sorts of restrictions on the scary AR-15 platform rifle.

"In this episode of TFBTV, @JamesReeves is at Sons of Liberty Gun Works' SHOT Show 2023 booth to talk about a new option they've added to the SOLGW lineup in order to make nearly any AR sold by SOLGW California Compliant, even with those "scary" features typically banned in the state."

If this option legally works CA residents will be so much better off. Makes me very glad not to live in CA just for these anti-gun laws.
    Hurley's Gold

Attachments

• AR-15_CompMag__79081.jpg
      AR-15_CompMag__79081.jpg
      152.3 KB · Views: 89

Yall

Linux Wizard
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2023
    San Antonio
    A man's got to know his price? Lol

I'll bet those calitards would pay more sight unseen. Lol just register them as republican as a condition of sale.

Then go buy propert with a range. Your friends will multiply biblically when you have a range.

That's about the price you'd be paying for >50 acres of land South of San Antonio. That's my immediate plan once I start getting my annual bonus. Shitty part is land prices seem to keep going up....... or maybe I just don't check as frequently enough, but everything I keep finding that isn't right next to developments seems to be like $10k/acre.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    That's about the price you'd be paying for >50 acres of land South of San Antonio. That's my immediate plan once I start getting my annual bonus. Shitty part is land prices seem to keep going up....... or maybe I just don't check as frequently enough, but everything I keep finding that isn't right next to developments seems to be like $10k/acre.
    Land keeps going up because of your kind, don’t bitch about something you are causing.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    ANOTHER CALIFONIA TRANS PLANT BRAGGING ABOUT HIS MONEYDOES THI SOUND FAMILIAR?

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    $10k? Wow. That's pretty good. Up to about $20k near Smithville now.

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    THEY NEED TO HAUL THEIRASSES BACK TO CALIFORNIA WHERE THEY BELONGTHEY PHUCKED UP CALIFORNIA AND NOW THEY WANT TO MOVE HERE AND PHUCK UP TEXAS!

I see it a lot on social media. Especially Reddit. People that call themselves Texans now complaining about it being a red state right after they left California. If California is so great, why not just stay there? Or go back? Oh, California was too expensive for you? What do you think will happen if you keep voting blue here?

Even as someone new to this state it pisses me off. Happened in NJ too. I lived in a very red area. NYers move out of the city because it’s dangerously unsafe then vote for the same policies in their new area. Wtf do these idiots think is gonna happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom