• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SgtBrummy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    Spring, Texas
    Here's the deal. My boss and I are both pistol shooters and all around weapon enthusiasts. Over the past year or so, we have been discussing some of the weapons we have used and others we would like to try out some day. We have gotten away from the traditional weapons and are now going for more top shot style weapone, weapons not used daily. At a recent gun show, he picked up a tomahawk which is one of the weapons on my list, but before I was able to get one, he made some videos of him throwing it in his back yard and he is getting really good at it (It's not just the glock 19 a robber would have to worry about.) Now, people are asking me how I am going to do better than a tomahawk. It's all for fun and for pride. And it just brings up the questiong... What's more awesome than a tomahawk??? Any thoughts?
    DK Firearms

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    boomerang, i forget the name but the short spears that use a lever you hold to throw them faster would be cool

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I am going to change my vote..............

This might get you fired, but at least he would talk about it for a while.

shit-is-a-weapon.gif

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I've never been so impressed as when I got my training in Canemaster Canes. That hunk of wood has more ways to cause pain than I ever thought possible. The ones that make me GULP are the over the shoulder throws using the crook of the cane. How about a poke to the eye or throat? Cripes! That has to hurt!

A tomahawk LOOKS like a weapon. My Hickory or Oak canes just look like what an old goat needs to navigate with.

Flash

Top Bottom