• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    Wow! Hope this catches on at DFW. I may just sit around admiring the view....at least the females....LOL. But seriously the TSA has really gone overboard on these full body scanners and if you attempt to opt out.....you get humiliated and IMO grooped instead of the normal pat down search.

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    I was actually thinking about something simillar this morning. I'm not exactly modest...especially if i've been waiting for my flight in the bar... I figure I would tell them that I wouldn't do the scan, but don't mind just going ahead and stripping. I wouldn't want to do it somewhere without witnesses, as I want to make sure everything is done correctly, so I'd want to do it next to the scanner. Seems like that should ease any thoughts that I might be smuggling in explosives under my turban.

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    I'll either fluff myself up before jumping in the scanner or moaning and grinding while the TSA agent gropes me. I'll be sure to yell "cup my balls bitch!" when walking over for the groping.

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    I'll either fluff myself up before jumping in the scanner or moaning and grinding while the TSA agent gropes me. I'll be sure to yell "cup my balls bitch!" when walking over for the groping.

Damn, we're right on the same level. This was actually my first plan.

leonidas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Plano
    We should organize at least 300 hundred of us (historical number) to drive up to the airport (the unloading zones), get out of our cars, lock them, then dash into the airport with picket signs. It would take them forever to tow and arrest 300 vehicles and persons and think if the congestion it would cause. If we start hurting the airlines and their revenue streams, if we start hurting the revenue streams of destination resorts, etc. Then maybe we'll get someone to tame the TSA beast. Why not privatize security or put it in the hands of the airlines. They would be motivated to use the most effective, the most invisible process to attract flyers. They would also ensure security of those fliers because they would loss mucho money if word got out that they weren't safe enough, or they were too invasive to their passengers.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I would rather advertise a free buffet at the TSA scanners. To recieve the free buffet you must show up butt naked and stroll through the airport.
    That would get a lot of people with "extra" skin to show up.
    The best part would be the mob of pissed off fat people when they realize there aint no buffet!
    Probably illegal though!

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    "Das nude ist gut" ! But better still everytime a female hajii ahows up in a burkha and all that jazz, make them talk all clothing off ! After all who was it that started all this necessity for security on airlines ? It wasn't Cowboys or Apaches !

RWSutt33

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2010
    RGV
    The best way to secure our air travel is to put it into the hands of the company that stands to loos the most if something goes wrong. Get GUBERMUNT the hell out of it. The airlines themselves would do a much better job than TSA. AND the airline should have the right to refuse to let anyone on board for ANY reason. If you ever go to Isreal you will see REAL airport security. Those people know how and they don't take any crap when it comes to people getting on an airplan.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    The best way to secure our air travel is to put it into the hands of the company that stands to loos the most if something goes wrong. Get GUBERMUNT the hell out of it. The airlines themselves would do a much better job than TSA. AND the airline should have the right to refuse to let anyone on board for ANY reason.

That is the system we had before 9/11.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Wow! Hope this catches on at DFW. I may just sit around admiring the view....at least the females....LOL. But seriously the TSA has really gone overboard on these full body scanners and if you attempt to opt out.....you get humiliated and IMO grooped instead of the normal pat down search.

Just remember: someone touches your junk, it's common courtesy to touch theirs back.

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    I wonder what would happen if you wrapped your crank in tin foil. Or better yet, cut out a silhouette of a hand giving the bird and just type it to the center of your chest.

Zombie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2010
    Brownwood/El Paso
    Ya know..usually i agree with you gusy 100%. However, this time..EH:) I see NO problem with the body scanner. I actually operated the one they used while i was in Iraq. Known as the "back scatter." I really don't see the problem of it.

john1761

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    ny
    scanners

In Iraqi the people you scanned were not US citizens. Here in the US we have 4th Amend. rights against illegal search . for those who feel that they will trade freedom for safety i must remind you of what our founders said " They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" This is the point we have reached in the US. We are willing to give up our god given rights for man guaranteed safety. Do you see the problem ?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rod99
    Top Bottom