Target Sports

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Those the new hover rims? :-)

Man, that sucks. Had my car stolen one thanksgiving morning at an apartment complex and it pretty much ruined the holiday for me and my kids so I know how it feels.

Did you have lug nut locks by chance?

Check underneath and look for the catalytic converter and that your gas tank doesn't have a new hole in it.

The_Hunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Now Dallas
    Thanks for the advice, I will check.

No locking lugnutts. It just has the factory 20inch wheels on it. 4 other trucks just like mine are in the same garage and mine was the only one that got jacked

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    Damn, that sucks. But at least you aren't out the whole truck. Did they get inside and take the radio and other stuff?

Radioman

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    That really sucks Hunter BUT...

since I'm on the phone and didn't make out the rims were missing, I thought the empty parking spot meant the whole vehicle was stolen.
    So it could have been worse.

The_Hunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Now Dallas
    Was there only three yesterday?

Ha. I hadnt thought about that but they are all Texas editions so I don't think it was one of them

Damn, that sucks. But at least you aren't out the whole truck. Did they get inside and take the radio and other stuff?

Radioman

It doesn't look like they even tried to open it. It has an alarm for the doors and window breakage, but not a tilt sensor...

That really sucks Hunter BUT...

since I'm on the phone and didn't make out the rims were missing, I thought the empty parking spot meant the whole vehicle was stolen.
    So it could have been worse.

Very true. I think the worst thing is it freaked my wife out and she doesn't feel safe here. Luckly we are just in temp housing until out house here is finished.

robertc1216

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    Cypress
    That really sucks. You should be able to get the exact ones from insurance money or better ones. I have two different types of locks on my wheels, just in case they have one or the other.
    on a side note I also have this little guy for my tail gate. Truck Security Tailgate Security. pretty simple.

The_Hunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Now Dallas
    That really sucks. You should be able to get the exact ones from insurance money or better ones. I have two different types of locks on my wheels, just in case they have one or the other.
    on a side note I also have this little guy for my tail gate. Truck Security Tailgate Security. pretty simple.

Ya I ended up getting the wheels off a 2012, just a little different than the 2011 wheels... also got brand new tires so that was a plus I guess.

Top Bottom