• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    I'd put 30% down on a condo or small bungalow in a nice college town. Then I would rent it to a nice college kid and have them pay it off for me. After that I would pile up all the rent toward another down payment for another condo. I would continue slowly acquiring more rental properties and paying them off until one day I could finally tell my boss and coworkers to **** OFF, and go live in one of my places, while the others continue to pay me rent, so I can afford to eat and work at what I enjoy doing, instead of spending 40hrs a week in a job I don't like, working and dealing with random assholes and retards I can't stand. In short, I would try to buy some freedom. Because as we all know, freedom ain't free. And the gubment ain't gonna take care of me.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Do one really nice AR build, then put the rest away, likely half in a CD, the rest in mutual funds, not to be touched for the next 30 years.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Toss it into my saving account to help pay for the extraneous out-patient bills for the follow-ups on the surgery to remove an abscess from the muscle of my upper left arm and the physical therapy to get the full use of that arm back so I can continue my plans to move to Texas (which are now on indefinite hold ).

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    "Two chicks at the same time!"

tumblr_llxnuh5zO71qcbyxzo1_500.jpg

midnightyell

Makes Aggie Jokes Reality
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    Cypress
    For $25k, you aren't going to get much. Unless its the 1700s and you're trading $25k in beads.

I think I'd use some to furnish my study, put a couple rifles in the gun cabinet, maybe buy some reloading kit.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I'd donate it to some needed kids.

JUST KIDDING...but I would send them a video of what I got. (I'am not that big of asshole...geezze)

Bushmaster 50cal, ammo. Throw in a Ruger #1 in 375H&H, small boat, a log of copenhagen, hog lease.

Willy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Ellis County
    I'd build on some land in a remote location and use the money to buy solar and wind power equipment to live off grid. They can't tax what you don't spend until after you die.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Just like I said in the other thread.

Put it in a savings account, then deposit $5000 per year into a Roth IRA for 5 years till I have no more in the savings account. Only $5K per year because that's the cap of how much you can put into your Roth IRA each year.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Gas is getting too high... I'd put 10000 towards a big mac a day to string up in front of a fat mexican for a $1 mexican taxi every day for 27.3 years. No offense to any of yall's relatives, or mine. The other 15,000 will be saved up for something I might want on the day I die.

:deadhorse:This is what I do to mexican taxis that actually catch the big mac...

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Gas is getting too high... I'd put 10000 towards a big mac a day to string up in front of a fat mexican for a $1 mexican taxi every day for 27.3 years. No offense to any of yall's relatives, or mine. The other 15,000 will be saved up for something I might want on the day I die.

:deadhorse:This is what I do to mexican taxis that actually catch the big mac...

y dey gotta b messican yo

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Cause I live in El Paso... It's basically Juarez here, plus those are about the only types that will chase the big mac dangling in front of their face, with me on their back, all over town. It just works.

Top Bottom