• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasFats

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    I just learned about this forum from one of the forums in Glock Talk. I teach college at Concordia University Texas, here in Austin. One of my favorite places is Red's Indoor Range North in Pflugerville, and I am a life member of NRA. Probably, those are the most important details for this introduction.
    Venture Surplus ad

TexasFats

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    I teach economics, finance, and business statistics. And, if you haven't heard, the field where you played baseball is gone, along with the rest of the campus that has been there for 82 years. We sold that property and bought property out on 620. That is where the new campus is located. The whole school moved out there, except for the Adult Degree Program, which is at Lamar and 183 at 7701 North Lamar. We have the top two floors of that building. We are waiting for permits from the City of Austin and some redesign work to be done before we begin to build the new baseball field on the new campus. It has been a stressful summer with the move from the old to the new campus, but, on the whole, it has been a good thing.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I teach economics, finance, and business statistics. And, if you haven't heard, the field where you played baseball is gone, along with the rest of the campus that has been there for 82 years. We sold that property and bought property out on 620. That is where the new campus is located. The whole school moved out there, except for the Adult Degree Program, which is at Lamar and 183 at 7701 North Lamar. We have the top two floors of that building. We are waiting for permits from the City of Austin and some redesign work to be done before we begin to build the new baseball field on the new campus. It has been a stressful summer with the move from the old to the new campus, but, on the whole, it has been a good thing.

Yeah I heard you guys were moving house. It's a shame because those fields had improved so much.

I'm sure Concordia weighed their opportunity costs

TexasFats

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Yeah I heard you guys were moving house. It's a shame because those fields had improved so much.

I'm sure Concordia weighed their opportunity costs

Yeah! It was a tough decision, but I wasn't high enough up the food chain to be involved. But, we went from 22 acres to 135 usable acres and another 250 acres of nature preserve. I have already been able to watch a rock squirrel from my office window. I didn't even know what it was until I described it to the biology prof. later.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom